Mickey Mouse Gets His Revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Mouse Gets His Revenge

This is horrible. I am glad this mans house burned down. That'll teach him to try to set cute little furry animals on fire.

Mouse Thrown Into Fire Sets Home Ablaze
    Sun Jan 8, 11:51 PM ET

A mouse got its revenge against a homeowner who tried to dispose of it in a pile of burning leaves. The blazing creature ran back to the man's house and set it on fire.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner said he caught the mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it.

"I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," Mares said from a motel room Saturday.

Village Fire Chief Juan Chavez said the burning mouse ran to just beneath a window, and the flames spread up from there and throughout the house.

No was hurt inside, but the home and everything in it was destroyed.

Unseasonably dry and windy conditions have charred more than 53,000 acres and destroyed 10 homes in southeastern New Mexico in recent weeks.

"I've seen numerous house fires," village Fire Department Capt. Jim Lyssy said, "but nothing as unique as this one."
    Mickey's Revenge
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

What a horrible person.

This reminds me of the puppy that shot and killed it's would be killers.

Comment

Uh, guys. It was a frikkin' mouse.

-dale

Comment

Damn dale, nothing deserves to be burnt...

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
          Damn dale, nothing deserves to be burnt...
          Of course not. But the guy lost his house. A burnt mouse is worth maybe a broken toe or something. Or a cracked windshield.
          Not a whole house.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
            Of course not. But the guy lost his house. A burnt mouse is worth maybe a broken toe or something. Or a cracked windshield.
            Not a whole house.

-dale
            The man was setting another living creature...innocent living creature...on fire. It is not as though there was a lion attacking him and his only defense would be to use a tiki torch or die. It was a tiny little mouse. He could have just let him go, but instead he chose to be malicious. That mouse was defending himself. Granted the mouse probably died in the fire anyway. No different than if this man been setting a person on fire and that person ran into his house.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Well, we have a wild leopard running around Islamabad, eating women. Wonder if torching it will be okay?
              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
                Well, we have a wild leopard running around Islamabad, eating women. Wonder if torching it will be okay?
                How does the leopard know the difference between the men and the women?

(well now is that not just set up waiting for the perfect punch line?) :)

Comment

They taste better?
                  Rumor has it, he smells blood! Literally.
                  My 9mm is cocked, Ditto the M-16.
                  Not funny at all.
                  "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Could you try and photo the leopard first? Obviously if he is in mid-air coming at you I don't expect you to reach for the Kodak, but I would like to see a leopard peacefully grazing in the back yard...the most I get to see here are coyote, deer and rabbits. :)

Comment

Kill the leopard first, take the picture later. You may not get a second chance.
                      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead
                        Kill the leopard first, take the picture later. You may not get a second chance.
                        Nevermind the picture, Sparten. A dead leopard is not so appealing.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                          Nevermind the picture, Sparten. A dead leopard is not so appealing.
                          And, a leopard on fire would be more "colorful." :)

Comment

Just think had he let the poor lil thing go instead of trying to kill it he would still have a roof over his head. You have to think does any animal deserve that fate?
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

They taste better?
                              Just easier prey

Not funny at all.
                              I think I want something a little more hard hitting than squirel guns. 12 guage with deer slugs.

Comment

Working...
                              X