No announcement yet.

Evolution: Violates law of thermodynamics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok here is example of something that masured and recorded.you all probably know of jonh Hutchison, he did levitate different objects. he also discovered a Hutchison effect not that it has anything to bo with grav.. but nontheless interestyng,didn,t he achived cancelation of grav.. field?
    http://www.americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html
    also i,ve read that g field affects time, if g is higher(closer to sun i'll get higher) time ticks slower,and vise versa, if g is canceled will it significantly speed up time?
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Hutchison apparently claims that in the 1980s he worked for the American and Canadian military, investigating various alleged phenomena. These have become known, perhaps satirically, as the Hutchison effect.

Even the most broad-minded scientists seem to doubt the reality of these phenomena. In a recent posting to sci.physics.research, Marc Millis, who formerly ran the now defunct Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program for NASA, wrote:

[The] Hutchison Effect has been claimed for years, without any independent verification - ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on the discovery channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.

—Marc G. Millis

Furthermore, the actual creator of his effect is in dispute, as Mel Winfield claims that it was solely through his theories that The Hutchison Effect came into being.

It has been said that researchers at NASA and the Max Planck Institute have attempted to reproduce some of Hutchison's experiments, but that so far none has succeeded. Indeed, Marc Millis remarks that Hutchison himself appears unable to reproduce his earlier alleged experiments. Hutchison allegedly retorts that this is due to the destruction of his lab by "military intelligence", or because he has been otherwise prevented by "the government" from repeating his experiments.

Hutchison apparently also claims to have invented over-unity batteries which he calls Q Cells or Hiroshima cells and which, he says, obtain energy from the vacuum using the Casimir effect. Mainstream physicists are quick to point out that over-unity is just another word for a perpetual-motion machine. They add that the Casimir effect, while a genuine physical effect, has often been invoked by people seeking an energetic "free-lunch", in defiance of the laws of thermodynamics.

Hutchison explains that his work "explains the technology behind UFOs", but mainstream physicists doubt that UFOs represent an engineering phenomenon at all.
      If my results cannot be repeated or I can not prove that the first results ever happened I cant claim much credibility.

On the other hands the attemps by the Max Planc institute show that scientists are really open minded to controversial experiments .

Unfortunately most of the times they are bogus.

Comment

• Seriously, evolution does not violate 2LOT. 2LOT only says that over time, entropy will take hold. During that time, entropy can be slowed and even reversed temporarily. Yes, according to 2LOT, order must decay. But the 2LOT does not say that order must decay steadily and constantly. Decay can be interrupted by temporary conditions. Temporary conditions can even create order. This is how every complex system of the universe is formed. Stars form from some of these very conditions which caused entropy to be momentarily reversed (out of the chaos of a hydrogen cloud, comes order)...but these conditions are temporary and they, too, will fail, at which point entropy can continue. Galaxies are also examples in which entropy ceases and order forms from the chaos. Galaxies also eventually succumb to entropy as their stars fail.

In the end, nothing violates the 2LOT because everything eventually falls apart.

Life on earth will eventually cease once the sun becomes a red giant and swallows our planet. At this point, you would see that the temporary conditions which caused the order of life to form will have ceased and entropy will have continued.

Evolution is real.

The "creationsim" mumbo jumbo voodo superstitious nonsense does not belong in any scientific discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by M21Sniper View Post
          ...and further, the known universe is not infinite, it is exactly the opposite....a finite -but expanding- region of measureable time-space.
          While I am inclined to agree that the universe is finite, I must point out that this has not been settled yet.

It won't be settled until we develop a means of making a "straight" line long enough to go into space in on direction and be seen in another part of space going in another direction. This, however, is an experiment that will never take place due to the obvious impossibility of drawing a line that traverses the universe.

Comment

• As my chemistry prof once said, when you claim that the 2LOT makes evolution impossible, you are also claiming that snow is impossible. Snow is actually a temporary reversal of entropy, allowing something incredibly orderly to exist, e.g., a snowflake.
            I enjoy being wrong too much to change my mind.

Comment

Working...
            X