Terror attack on IISC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lemontree
    ..And what are you the pusssies whiskers?...

Who the hell are you to think that we are uninformed, just because we don't spit and abuse (like your BR crowd) every time a terror attack takes place?
    where did i ever mention that people here were uninformed. Its you who is making a hue . Also isnt it inappropriate for you to assume that I am with BR. I hate that place because of the hyper nationalism prevelant in that forum.

I know of your service to the country and I am not going to question your patriotism , you dont know anything abt me ..so dont ever question mine..

The reason for linking to BR was that there didnt seem to be any interest in the topic and thats why I wanted to direct poeple who were interested to BR where there seems to be a hotchpotch of opinions,articles . I was totally surprised by your outburst which is so unlike your nature.

OT: what was your feeling after the parliment attack..were you halycon even then??
    Last edited by cirrrocco; 31 Dec 05,, 06:48.

Comment

BR is pretty much an Indian site while WAB is not, do read what WAB stands for.

Just coz the Indians here didnt go ballistic on the attack does not mean that we are not intrested.

And if the Indian govt is made of pussies, Indian people would take care of it, we dont need other cocks to say what to do incase of a terrorist attack, we've been there and done a lot of that.

Incase you are an Indian, then its pussies like you who elected them.
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
        BR is pretty much an Indian site while WAB is not, do read what WAB stands for.

Just coz the Indians here didnt go ballistic on the attack does not mean that we are not intrested.

And if the Indian govt is made of pussies, Indian people would take care of it, we dont need other cocks to say what to do incase of a terrorist attack, we've been there and done a lot of that.

Incase you are an Indian, then its pussies like you who elected them.
        tell me what have the indian people done..Please enlighten me..

1. kandhar terrorist hjacking (people wept..The FM went to deliver dough..it hasnt happened anywhere in the world)
        2. Bombay Train Bombs..> 50 dead..what happened..nothing zilch nada..
        3. Diwali bombings..zip nada..
        4. Attack on the Parlment..what happened..nothing again..

jay,I think you notice a pattern here..Also stop acting like an ass . I havent attacked anyone here personally..just made a comment on the impotence of the indian govt..well you would now counter by saying tat yeahh the govt is doing stuff covertly. I dont have an answer to that response except that I am getting pissed of at the growing inefficacy of the ruling elite..

if leader, Gio, Zfboxcar, Th were indian citizens they would have died in shame looking at the govt..esp Leader..okay now a note to the people I mentioned pls dont think I am insulting you..my country needs more people like you instead of the fake yahoos romping around various boards..whats the point in being a "Tamizhanban" when our country is solowly being weakened.

Comment

I am unable to access BR for months now, so can anybody paste something relevant to whats been discussed here.

Why ppl take liberties while attacking BR? I am a member of BR, indiadefence, frontierindia & WAB. I dont find anything hateful going ons in indian forums. Its just tit for tat & that too much sober milder way. Plz dont go slandering for no reason.
          Last edited by indianguy4u; 31 Dec 05,, 07:22.
          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
            I am unable to access BR for months now, so can anybody paste something relevant to whats been discussed here.
            ig4u..why dont u use a proxy?? the thread went for more than 7 pages..i think its inopportune that i paste a whole series of rantings and vehement argments between the peacnicks and the rabid nihilists.
            Last edited by cirrrocco; 31 Dec 05,, 07:23.

Comment

Ha!

I'm very happy to know that people think we dont seek revenge.
              The truth is far from it and .....well hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by cirrrocco
                1. kandhar terrorist hjacking (people wept..The FM went to deliver dough..it hasnt happened anywhere in the world)
                2. Bombay Train Bombs..> 50 dead..what happened..nothing zilch nada..
                3. Diwali bombings..zip nada..
                4. Attack on the Parlment..what happened..nothing again..
                Alright, you win, now go get a gun, cross in to Pakistan and kill some jehadis and innocents.

Now that wouldnt make you a pu$$y, go ahead!!

Comment

Samudra,
                  Its sickening, when ever something bad happens in a nation of a billion people people are quick to point out and say intel slept and lawmakers are a bunch of weenies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                    Alright, you win, now go get a gun, cross in to Pakistan and kill some jehadis and innocents.

Now that wouldnt make you a pu$$y, go ahead!!
                    Looks like you care more about the innocents in pakistan than your own country of birth and whose language you include under your nick. again it looks like you abdicated your responsibility to your country of birth as soon as you go to a diff land...

"cross in to Pakistan and kill some jehadis and innocents."

is this standard fallback argument that the PC desi crowd is using now!!!

I dont see the vehemence in your statements when indian citizens are killed. mr Puri one of the best mathematicians in india..dead now because of some jihadist pig..and you have remorse for a pakistani 'innocent'..

jay..I may appear flustered..its not that I doubt your patriotism nor that of any other indian here on WAB. I am neither criticizing the intel agencies nor the police..I am just ashamed of the technocrat govt that is obsequious to the industry. This incident has been the last straw since AI hijackings where the govt has absolutely shown no spine..Just pathetic..I am again underlining that I am not criticizing the intel or the police..I an talking of the aftermath. there were n statements ..its business as usual..and thats what disgusts me...
                    Last edited by cirrrocco; 31 Dec 05,, 09:59.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                      Samudra,
                      Its sickening, when ever something bad happens in a nation of a billion people people are quick to point out and say intel slept and lawmakers are a bunch of weenies.
                      So true.
                      The buggers are so lazy to look at the news reports and 'connect' things.
                      Revenge is being extracted for Delhi attacks as we speak and in the last few days it has been reported in news papers and even in some threads in the Social & Political forum.

But....let them be...there is no better evidence that our publicity is working.

Comment

Cirrrocco,
                        I for one certainly do share your concern with regard to incompetancy of our leaders. One more terrorist incident would go unanswered into the annals of our history. What a shame for a nation which is aiming for Permanent Security council seat. We all know who is behind the attacks... but, we can't do anything. Why, coz we are Peace Loving nation.

I am waiting for the day when we can have one leader.. just one leader with the guts enuf to take these b@stards by their balls. Lets see how much courage they have to use nukes against us. The ones with courage do not fire on an unarmed Guru. They challenge their adversary in battlefield like Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose. People like him win a freedom war not an AK-47 wielding jeh@di pig firing on an unarmed prefessor.
                        If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0!

Comment

Originally posted by ab041937
                          Cirrrocco,
                          . Why, coz we are Peace Loving nation.
                          ab04 , thnx for sharing my concern. I am not least surprised that we and other nations are peace loving, but i am aghast at the peacenik mentality engrained among the population. This in turn is not helping the govt focus on creating havoc on the other side. This veneer of hope that our govt is doing something ..when it is not..is what the problem is. The hope that yeahh blood is being extracted but after 2 years is not the solution.

The govt modus should be as follows..make it know to these bastards that retribution will be exacted..kill on of those jihadi pigs family..when one of the innocents die..when family members of those harem maintaining bastards start dying then they will quieten down..util now they dont have shortage of "i coming to you god" foot soldiers..take out relatives and family of those organizers and then we will see a marked reduction of these type of attacks..but these are all afterthoughts..

regarding coimbatore blasts: frm samudras howtown..

"February 14, forty-six persons - 35 men, 10 women and one child - were killed and over 200 injured in 13 bomb attacks in 11 places, all of them within a 12-km radius."

tell me mr.samudra..are u still biding your time , and hoping that the govt is going to take action against those responsible..the poeple who loved thoise victims had their lives turned upside down and life is never the same for them again...but hell..we are a peace loving nation..our govt is doing all it can...everybody in the world knows pakistan aids terrorism..we should make it known to them that we will stoop to that level...right now we are supposedly aiding the balochis..we need to change the term supposedly to "india would continue to extend its political, moral and diplomatic support to the balochis in their just struggle for freedom.
                          " and up the ante with regard to ops..

Comment

Originally posted by cirrrocco
                            where did i ever mention that people here were uninformed. Its you who is making a hue . Also isnt it inappropriate for you to assume that I am with BR. I hate that place because of the hyper nationalism prevelant in that forum.
                            My apologies I assumed that your were also another armchair "general" from BR, since your link directed the reader to that a BR thread (which had very little information and more of rhetoric from "otherwise" well meaning memebers).

I know of your service to the country and I am not going to question your patriotism , you dont know anything abt me ..so dont ever question mine..
                            I never questioned anyones' nationalism or patriotism....
                            OT: what was your feeling after the parliment attack..were you halycon even then??
                            Quite professional - I had to update people who require this info and get feed back from the "authorities" about the sitrep in my own city and threats faced.

That done - a sense of disgust prevailed, coupled with the feeling that one cannot be actively involved in "hitting back".

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
                              Ha!

I'm very happy to know that people think we dont seek revenge.
                              The truth is far from it and .....well hidden.
                              At least you seemed to have educated yourself with how we function... ;)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by lemontree
                                At least you seemed to have educated yourself with how we function... ;)
                                Ofcourse, only shud only need to watch the subcontinental news sections and compare the time lines.

Oh well, what am I saying, yes, Indian leaders are spineless

Comment

Working...
                                X