e-mail addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-mail addresses

i can't understand this email stuff (show your info to others) so i'm starting a thread, if you want put you e-mail on here so people can look you up if your on here

mines

[email protected]

i have yahoo because msn is full

Originally posted by canadian boy
    i can't understand this email stuff (show your info to others) so i'm starting a thread, if you want put you e-mail on here so people can look you up if your on here

mines

[email protected]

i have yahoo because msn is full
    If a person wants to put up their e-mail address, the best place for it is in your profile ;)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Canadian Boy....sweetie...click your user cp and click edit user profile, and change it to where ones here can e-mail you. Yours is set up the opposite now...I know, because I tried it. If you have a problem, let me know. :)

Comment

what?

i can't figure this out

Comment

Originally posted by canadian boy
          what?

i can't figure this out
          At the top of this screen: click on User CP

On the next screen, on the left side: click on edit options

Check the box that says something about allowing other users to email me...you...it will say me but they will email you. :)

Just send me your password and I will do it for you!

KIDDING!! DO NOT SEND ME YOUR PASSWORD!! TopHatter would ban me for sure! ;)
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
            At the top of this screen: click on User CP

On the next screen, on the left side: click on edit options

Check the box that says something about allowing other users to email me...you...it will say me but they will email you. :)

Just send me your password and I will do it for you!

She meant to say "Send me your credit card number"
            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Originally posted by shek
              I sent that to him in an PM - then I remembered, he is only 15...his limit would be too low. ;)
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Again with the "TH will ban me" thing....
                I swear, this poor girl has delusions of persecution. ;)
                Originally posted by shek
                You know, that's rather odd...she asked me the exact same question once. I mean, I gave her the number...what else was I supposed to do?
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                  You know, that's rather odd...she asked me the exact same question once. I mean, I gave her the number...what else was I supposed to do?
                  You would have bought it for her anyway. She just saved you the trouble. ;)
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Oh, [email protected] is my public address. If you happen to be one of the people with a different address, you aren't "public". ;)
                    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                      You would have bought it for her anyway. She just saved you the trouble. ;)
                      I could try until the day I die and I would never have TH trained that well...or at all I am afraid to say.

Comment

I could try until the day I die and I would never have TH trained that well...or at all I am afraid to say.
                        [Best freak lady in a Springer audience voice]Then dump that zero, and get yourself a hero![/Best freak lady in a Springer audience voice] :)

Comment

[Best freak lady in a Springer audience voice]Then dump that zero, and get yourself a hero![/Best freak lady in a Springer audience voice] :)
                          ROFL

Comment

When we worked together back in the day, it used to piss her OFF when I wouldn't do what she wanted to be to
                            ROFL
                            Why in the world are you laughing so hard? ;)

Comment

Working...
                            X