X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally..got this for myself...

http://www.shurestore.com/earphones/eseries_e3c.html

<brag>
    I got this "earphone" for my ipod. I ripped some songs in 320kbps mp3 format and damn its much better to listen them with these earphones.

BTW, its worth every penny..
    </brag>

A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Damn man, 180 $$!

I want to buy some new headphones for nano. My earphones keep falling off from my ear.

Comment

lol your earphone costs twice my "expensive" stereo :-(

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
        Damn man, 180 $$!

I want to buy some new headphones for nano. My earphones keep falling off from my ear.
        That was my thought.
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

well, i got it in a deal, paid about $125, but trust me, once you listen thro this, you'll not like anyother, not even Seinheisser or Bose.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
            well, i got it in a deal, paid about $125, but trust me, once you listen thro this, you'll not like anyother, not even Seinheisser or Bose.
            You lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!! Though is $ 125 not pushing it? What kind of songs do you listen to?
            "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Lots of regional music- mostly vocal, Indian Classical, Rock and Alternative/Indie.

These are the best headphones if you listen to lotsa vocal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
                Lots of regional music- mostly vocal, Indian Classical
                Any idea where I could get such music?
                "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
                  You lucky bastard!!!!!!!!!!! Though is $ 125 not pushing it? What kind of songs do you listen to?
                  That is still almost half of what I paid for my mp3 player so those ear thingies better do more than transfer music from that little white box to my brain.
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
                    Any idea where I could get such music?
                    i mean regional Indian music, I would be mightily surprised if you listen to South India classical music

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                      That is still almost half of what I paid for my mp3 player so those ear thingies better do more than transfer music from that little white box to my brain.
                      Oh it does, thats the point. You spend $275 on an ipod and listen music thro that cheap a$$ headphones. You will also need to keep the music loud to literally "hear" it. But with this earphone the volume never exceeds 1/4th point even when I travel by CTA ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X