Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How has WAB influenced your opinion of Americans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have twinkies. The pyramids will be worn to dust before a twinkie spoils. I once kept a package in my tool box two years. They shrunk and got harder and were fossilizing but not a drop of decay.
    Where free unions and collective bargaining are forbidden, freedom is lost.”
    ~Ronald Reagan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
      Bugles RULE!:));)
      Bugles are good, but the US snack industry has been in decline ever since Nabisco cancelled Bacon Thins, which were without a doubt the best cracker ever invented by man. :(
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

• In america person can say what he want to say, so it has a lot of different voices, though many i don't agree of , but i like the status.

Comment

• Originally posted by highsea View Post
          Bugles are good, but the US snack industry has been in decline ever since Nabisco cancelled Bacon Thins, which were without a doubt the best cracker ever invented by man. :(
          Agreed. Better Cheedars were that bad either IMO.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dreadnought View Post
            Bugles RULE!:));)
            Mmmmmm....bugles are good! And it's fun to put them on your fingers...like little hats!
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

• 1. Trailsend popcorn

2. Extra Cheddar Pepperidge Farm Goldfish

3. Pork Rinds!!!!
              “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
              Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                1. Trailsend popcorn
                Hey, I have about $300 worth of Trailsend popcorn sitting in my garage; want some?
                "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Originally posted by Stitch View Post
                  Hey, I have about $300 worth of Trailsend popcorn sitting in my garage; want some?
                  After you buy some of the $600 worth in mine!
                  Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    After you buy some of the $600 worth in mine!
                    LOL!

Our Cubmaster said, "Buy extra! We'll sell it!"; guess what . . . . . .
                    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

• Makes great Easter gifts!
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Hmmm, there's now a surge in those who feel less favourable toward Americans, in fact that number is catching up. Why should this be after an Obama election? Is it because left-leaning persons of a foreign disposition now feel safer coming onto the board to vote?
                        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                          Hmmm, there's now a surge in those who feel less favourable toward Americans, in fact that number is catching up. Why should this be after an Obama election? Is it because left-leaning persons of a foreign disposition now feel safer coming onto the board to vote?
                          They feel less favorable toward Americans because Obama has brought out all the right wing racist bigots to the front page of the NYT. They love Obama just as much. They just don't like us everyday folks. :))
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                          X