Comment

• Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
      Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis for the win:

woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
        Shirley you can not be serious

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29927[/ATTACH]
        Yes, I'm serious......and don't call me Shirley.

Comment

Here's an interesting topic change: Who wins, Chuck Norris or John Wayne?
          Bruce Lee effectively kicked Norris ass (and other parts). Pari has it taped

I don't remember seeing Wayne flying, nor doing Cobra, (we are still in the aviation forum I think),

However, only Norris is still alive, which must tell you something, beside the fact that he can survive a brutal asskicking.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Chuck had to let Bruce win. And like you said, it shows how strong Chuck is that he LET Bruce kick his ass and Chuck doesn't even give a crap
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

• Get outta here with that.

Chuck Norris lost a fight to Bruce Lee that stalemated with a little punk with green shorts on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Bruce Lee effectively kicked Norris ass (and other parts). Pari has it taped
                Not only that but he ripped Norris's chest hairs out. OUCH! ZAP! KAPOW!
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Bruce was feeling sorry for him, didn't want to beat the kids ass on his own show
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Not only that but he ripped Norris's chest hairs out. OUCH! ZAP! KAPOW!
                    Moral of that fight scene is that a nice waxing job is highly recommended before a fight...you know that, right?

Comment

• Some people never learn.

Well, since Bruce is not around...

Attached Files
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Sorry to have made you search your hard drive to find that picture of Chuck Norris with the hairy chest, DoK, but it was well worth it to prove a point to Benny.

I'll let you know when I need pictures of a topless Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Swartznegger in your computer so you can post those as well....

Thanks bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          He's dead
                          Then he is out by default.

Real bad asses regenerate.

Comment

Chuck had to let Bruce win. And like you said, it shows how strong Chuck is that he LET Bruce kick his ass and Chuck doesn't even give a crap
                            A friend of mine sparred with Chuck way back when he was still a nobody, and said the man was so incredibly fast he never saw the kicks coming. Needless to say, he got his ass handed to him . . .
                            "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Shirley you can not be serious

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29927[/ATTACH]
                              I logged in just to "like" your post.
                              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                                I logged in just to "like" your post.
                                Pure hotness.
                                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                                X