Strange...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange...

Does this picture not look strangely photoshopped?

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Yes, but upon closer inspection, it looks legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10

Yeah, that guy standing behind the president doesn't look like he belongs there at all.
      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
        Yeah, that guy standing behind the president doesn't look like he belongs there at all.
        IMO, the guy standing behind the President makes the President look like he doesn't belong there.

Comment

That guy to Bush's left is hideous.
          "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

I was just thinking that

Comment

I'm glad that I was not the only one physically taken aback by that guy.

Comment

But he looks awfully happy to be there
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

He looks....um..."special".

Comment

There's something weird going on with GW's ear. Also there's a surprising lack of depth of field considering it was taken with a medium range telephoto and heavy duty flash. Not too happy about the perspectives of the dissolving henchmen out the back vs GW and his fashionably challenged amigo either. The henchmen are taken direct on, GW & co from a good 15 degrees above. Also check out shadow falling from the solitary military chap on GW's left. The more I look at it the more faults I find so it's time to stop looking.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                      There's something weird going on with GW's ear.
                      I see that now...It looks like it is on backwards.

Comment

Why is everone so tall?
                        Specially the ones at the background!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                          Why is everone so tall?
                          Specially the ones at the background!
                          Perspective? Angle?

And yeah, that Chinese official next to Bush looks like he was belted in the face with a log
                          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

As I say, look at the drop shadow of the military gentleman behind Bush. Note how the shadow falls on the defocused soldier behind him. This could only happen in real life if they were standing in front of a poster. Otherwise it's PSD.
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Working...
                            X