Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Royal Marines

Had some Royal Marine pics on my comp.

Glad to see the Royal Marines do this, too. :)

Are the Marines the only ones that have to iron their cammies everyday? Does the Army or Navy do this, too? I always thought that was nuts - to iron those things so that they could just go get all sweaty, smelly and dirty in the hot NC sun. Although the berets (my apologies if that is not what they are called) do look better than those "cammie'd covers". :)
    Attached Files
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Man those guys look hard-core :)
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
        Are the Marines the only ones that have to iron their cammies everyday?
        I don't know. I guess it's the norm for Marines from all over the world.

Comment

this picture looks like its taken in INDIA

Comment

Working...
          X