X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying television personalities

'nuff said.

List yours.

I cannot stand Rush Limbaugh. I don't like the guy, I don't care what pain meds he takes, and I don't think it is even worth the amount of time the media has given the pain meds. In fact, I say give him more meds. Get him some elephant tranquilizers...lots of them. And throw in some vodka for fun.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I can't stand that little weasel on Fox News..John Gibson.
      Smarmy, slimey...*wincing*
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Sarah Jessica Parker.
        "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

"Reality" TV

Comment

I would also like to add the Desperate Housewives. I admit I liked the show last year and I was so excited when it came back.. Then I saw it again. It is horrible this year.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I have to be a copycat and go with Maher. Too bad too, because I think he's a really funny guy under the right circumstances. I think he reminds me of some friends I used to have, and the kind of person I almost became. :)

I wonder if he thinks it's at all ironic that he has become a candidate for his old "Get Over Yourself" award.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                I cannot stand Rush Limbaugh. I don't like the guy, I don't care what pain meds he takes, and I don't think it is even worth the amount of time the media has given the pain meds. In fact, I say give him more meds. Get him some elephant tranquilizers...lots of them. And throw in some vodka for fun.
                I gotta agree with you on Rush Limbaugh.

Comment

Can I add Dr. Phil? I think that man has issues. He seems so angry and he always gets mad at his guests. He chooses them. Pick some better guests if you don't like what you are getting, Phil!

Comment

Michael Savage and Bill O'Reilly. I don't find liberals on TV particularly annoying mainly because I've heard it all before and far worse idiocy here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                      Michael Savage and Bill O'Reilly. I don't find liberals on TV particularly annoying mainly because I've heard it all before and far worse idiocy here.
                      I think Savage only had the one brief stint on TV. Good thing too, because he's a nutcase.

-dale

Comment

Jon Stewart.
                        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                          Jon Stewart.
                          Oh, don't fault the man because half of his audience doesn't realize he's a comedian.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem
                            I think Savage only had the one brief stint on TV. Good thing too, because he's a nutcase.

-dale
                            I change the station to sports radio when ever I hear the moron. Everything the guy says makes me cringe. He's a horrible ambassador for conservatism.

Comment

I never watch TV. I haven't really watched it at all for about 8 months. Really, most TV is just plain annoying.
                              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
                              X