Who will win FIFA Worldcup'06?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bull
    england never played like they deserved to win...4 yrs of planning and yet they werent sure of the formation they are going to play with.They kept on tinkering with iT.I couldnt understand why they didnt request for a replacement for injured owen,they could have got defoe or the charlton striker in.

Sven sucks..good he is out.

Rooney was unfortunate but then what he did was utter stupidness.

Portugal is the team to watch out for..no big names but real hard workers.

Italy is playing very unitalian way ,atacking and fast game after all why wudnt they be i think they have the better strike force in the tournament..toni.totti..gilardino..delpiero...inza ghi..jaquinta..

Its going to be italy vs portugal....

Germany will get a thrashing from the hands of the azzuris,,,thier physical game wont do any good against the italians.
    Agreed. I'm not a big follower of soccer but my interest in rugby has given me the ability to assess a team, the English players always looked as though they were uncomfortable to be there.
    Personally I thing Italy will edge Portugal but it's going to be a near run thing. I love the way Italy casually approaches the net then suddenly speeds up while the opposition is still half asleep.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• I just voted Italy. I pretty confident I got it right.

Comment

• Ummm.....France will beat the living crap out of Italy and Zidane will be the man of the match!

Umm..No?

Comment

• Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          Ummm.....France will beat the living crap out of Italy and Zidane will be the man of the match!

Umm..No?
          Well the living crap was not beaten, but was attempted nevertheless. ;)

Ohh I'll give you my T shirt later ... KABOOOM!
          I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Working...
          X