Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many posts before you become a senior member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to change it myself...no good. Either I don't have the power or you are just downright untouchable. E-mail Gio, he can do it....he has "super powers."

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie
      I tried to change it myself...no good. Either I don't have the power or you are just downright untouchable. E-mail Gio, he can do it....he has "super powers."

I generally seem to have this unique skill of pissing off people in positions of power. But, I shall continue to be my hard-hitting self and carry on the crusade. For Savannah Georgia.
      "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by Monk
        I generally seem to have this unique skill of pissing off people in positions of power. But, I shall continue to be my hard-hitting self and carry on the crusade. For Savannah Georgia.
        Monk
        I see you are only registered again. What happened to your specialty title?
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Monk,
          Were u warn or reprimanded by mods? If yes, then u must had got ur previlege decrease hence.
          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

• Originally posted by indianguy4u
            Monk,
            Were u warn or reprimanded by mods? If yes, then u must had got ur previlege decrease hence.
            Before THL says anything, NO I didn't do anything to Monk

And Julie is right, Mods can't change things like titles. Not even our own

Gio, Ironduke and Chris can though :)
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• I would give Monk my "Senior Member" title, but I may need it again.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter
                Before THL says anything, NO I didn't do anything to Monk

And Julie is right, Mods can't change things like titles. Not even our own

Gio, Ironduke and Chris can though :)
                Calm down, TH. I did not blame you for Monk's title - I would never think of it. ;)

I only meant that I liked Monk's "Monk of all Monks" title and was wondering where it went.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie
                  I would give Monk my "Senior Member" title, but I may need it again.
                  Oh don't even think about it woman!!

ehehehe...
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                  X