A suggestion of commonsense.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray
    NZ will capture you soon! They, as it is, thrash you in Rugby.
    We've already taken over Sydney and have established headquarters in Manly, Melbourne and the Gold Coast is riddled with our operatives. It is only a matter of time until they're singing 'Advance Greater New Zealand Territories Fair'
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Oh and by the way, what's this little country business? I'll have you know we have over 40 million sheep. And the biggest collection of plastic tikis in the world.

Leibniz

Comment

Instead of wallowing in self pity, use a bit of grey matter and start something of interest about Australia, and stop being "Down Under" and feeling trampled and behaving as if you are Under Weather!

Is it our fault that you are suffering from self pity?

OK Ray your cont. to flame it up and attempting to make it personal. Read what ive written again. Im not blaming the indian or pakistanis for anything. I never mentioned aust either. So u are way off track.

...Im saying asia/pacific is about half of the world, yet india/pakistan posts make up more than most of it. Looking at the facts of the matter wouldnt it be fair to say that india/pakistan have outgrown it and need a sub-continent forum? If u disagree, fine say so, but dont turn this into something it aint.

What's wrong with the posts that you have listed. Anything wrong in them? If so, do let us know. They are issues, aren't they, that could invite debate?

It was regarding the percentage of posts from india/pak in a forum thats represents half of the world.

Comment

We are nearly 1.5 Billion people, including Bangladesh and Pakistan.
          Thats how many percentages of the world population ?

If you cant take it, then you can very well choose to ignore the posts.

Excuse me,but I'm a little tired of all this complaining about India and Pakistan.And to the best of my knowledge, the Asian forum has seen some very nice discussion in the recent days.

Cant take it ?
          Well,DONT take it.
          Nobody is asking you to.

Comment

And might I add, once you get past the flaming that sometimes occurs, it's actually rather enlightening. For one thing I've found out where to go for my next holidays, courtesy of indianguy4u

Leibniz

Comment

Wonder what he showed you...

girls, divine fluids, weed ,whatelse? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
                Wonder what he showed you...

girls, divine fluids, weed ,whatelse? ;)
                Nah, too old and married for that sort of shyt, it was ski slopes, rafting, scenery and good food that sold me

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                  And might I add, once you get past the flaming that sometimes occurs, it's actually rather enlightening. For one thing I've found out where to go for my next holidays, courtesy of indianguy4u
                  Thanxs :).

Arguing is national pastime. One cannot live without it .
                  Hala Madrid!!

Comment

but but but...what did you show him ?

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
                      Thanxs :).

Arguing is national pastime. One cannot live without it .
                      You're single, right?

Comment

Originally posted by samudra
                        but but but...what did you show him ?
                        U naughty guy ;).

Originally posted by OoE
                        You're single, right?
                        Yes.
                        Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                          Oh and by the way, what's this little country business? I'll have you know we have over 40 million sheep. And the biggest collection of plastic tikis in the world.

You are two humourous for words. Both your posts are gems!

I couldn't stop laughing!

What is that little bottle in your avatar? Soya sauce or Tabasco?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

It was regarding the percentage of posts from india/pak in a forum thats represents half of the world.
                            The population of India and Pakistan is possibly one fourth of the world!

Please post threads on Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. I am sure they will be interesting and educative.

Get constructive.

To start the ball rolling, I tried to google for Australian news. The ABC on Line has no commentaries or editorials it appears.

The earthshaking news is about some woman called Rau and her mental condition!

Notwithstandig I have managed something and am posting it in the Asia Pacific.

Hope all will help make it a cause celebre!
                            Last edited by Ray; 20 Oct 05,, 07:33.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                            X