Clerks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That line from Mallrats is one of my favorites: "FLY FATASS FLY!"

Let's see what else (from Clerks this time...)

"Oh, hey Caitlin, break his heart again this time, and I'll kill ya. Nothing personal"

"It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination."

[Randal is on the phone when a woman and little girl come to the counter.]
    'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Excuse me, do you sell videos?

Randal Graves: Yeah, what're you looking for?
    'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.
    Randal Graves: Okay, hang on, I'm on the phone with the distribution house now, lemme make sure we got it. What was it called again?
    'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.
    'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy...
    'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: She loves it.
    Randal Graves: Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My **** Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave ****", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock". Uh-huh...yeah...Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
      Benny, I'd trade you in a heartbeat for Marilyn :LOL
      Aww, gee, thankx.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Sorry, just no comparison there :D
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

More of Marilyn :dbanana
          Attached Files

Comment

Dude, she looks really old.
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

dude, thats ok :roll
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Well Ironman, you're a bit young for her.
                I, on the other hand, think she's simply amazing :wub

Comment

Working...
                X