Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: the MYTH of 'Aryanism'

In any case, better to be closer to the Arabs than to an indian any day LOLz......
    Yeah, thats great !

Red October Senior Contributor Monk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamgir
    Iran has a small minority community of Arabs and there is no such thing as Arab and Central Asian "corruption" on Iran.
    HAHAHAHAHA! Such delusion. Do you actually believe that statement. So you want me to remind you how Shah Mohammad of Khwarezem was hunted across persia and into the caucusus by Genghis. "No influence of central asians , persians are pure"....My foot. Half the persians have genghis' parentage...LOL...hahahaha. I can't stop laughing at your delusions. Persia has never been pure after the 7th Century....a country of bastards if you will.
    And stop calling Iran ....Persia..you have no right to do so. The day you lost persian purity to the arabs and subsequently to the Genghis hordes,you lost that right. Persia has died a thousand deaths since the 7th Century, you know it and unfortunately for you, so do I.

It is Persians who have had the greater impact on Central Asia than Central Asians on Iran. Countries like Tajikistan and Afghanistan are ethnically, culturally and linguistically far more closely related to Iran than to Turkic Central Asian states.
    Bullsh!t. The places you mention were continuously turkic for almost 750yrs. they were known as east turkestan. Check the map of the Khwarezmian empire before you make such statements ..large influence of the empire was on Uzbekistan..towns of Samarkhand,Bukhara and Merv. There was always persian influence on western afghanistan but not in the eastern afghan parts of Kandhahar or Kabul. Read about the rule of Ashoka and subsequently the Hindu Shahi dynasty till the 10th Century when they were defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni. Your knowledge of history is extremely skewed.

Uzbekistan also has alot of Persian influence and it was Persian/Farsi (not Arabic)
    This is correct only upto 1220AD. Then Genghis came and took care of you. The rape of Bukhara and Merv is worth reading. Why don't you tell us what Genghis Khan did on the Minar of Bukhara (You know where that is right?)

that was the language of learning in many of these places, including your subcontinent homeland, after the spread of Islam.
    That would be wrong again. The language of learning was Sanskrit. I don't care what it was among the muslims. They were anyway just a corruption in Persia, destruction of pure blood lines.

In any case, better to be closer to the Arabs than to an indian any day LOLz......
    You haven't heard what the arabs say about you..do you? LOL...HAHAHAHAHA. You are so childish, I don't know what to say.
    Secondly, I would rather die than be called Iranian, my blood lines are pure Indo-Aryan, you should ask Genghis Khan about yours.
    "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Monk
    HAHAHAHAHA! Such delusion. Do you actually believe that statement. So you want me to remind you how Shah Mohammad of Khwarezem was hunted across persia and into the caucusus by Genghis. "No influence of central asians , persians are pure"....My foot. Half the persians have genghis' parentage...LOL...hahahaha. I can't stop laughing at your delusions. Persia has never been pure after the 7th Century....a country of bastards if you will.
    And stop calling Iran ....Persia..you have no right to do so. The day you lost persian purity to the arabs and subsequently to the Genghis hordes,you lost that right. Persia has died a thousand deaths since the 7th Century, you know it and unfortunately for you, so do I.

Bullsh!t. The places you mention were continuously turkic for almost 750yrs. they were known as east turkestan. Check the map of the Khwarezmian empire before you make such statements ..large influence of the empire was on Uzbekistan..towns of Samarkhand,Bukhara and Merv. There was always persian influence on western afghanistan but not in the eastern afghan parts of Kandhahar or Kabul. Read about the rule of Ashoka and subsequently the Hindu Shahi dynasty till the 10th Century when they were defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni. Your knowledge of history is extremely skewed.

This is correct only upto 1220AD. Then Genghis came and took care of you. The rape of Bukhara and Merv is worth reading. Why don't you tell us what Genghis Khan did on the Minar of Bukhara (You know where that is right?)

That would be wrong again. The language of learning was Sanskrit. I don't care what it was among the muslims. They were anyway just a corruption in Persia, destruction of pure blood lines.

You haven't heard what the arabs say about you..do you? LOL...HAHAHAHAHA. You are so childish, I don't know what to say.
    Secondly, I would rather die than be called Iranian, my blood lines are pure Indo-Aryan, you should ask Genghis Khan about yours.
    This is all nonsense. See my blog.

Red October Senior Contributor Monk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oslonor
    This is all nonsense. See my blog.
    Instead of Spamming, why don't you make a decent post with historical arguments for a change. Or do you want to continue being the resident WAB village idiot?
    "Many forms of Government have been tried, and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise. Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of Government except all those others that have been tried from time to time. "

"Although prepared for martyrdom, I preferred that it be postponed."

Sir Winston Churchill

HAHAHAHAHA! Such delusion. Do you actually believe that statement. So you want me to remind you how Shah Mohammad of Khwarezem was hunted across persia and into the caucusus by Genghis. "No influence of central asians , persians are pure"....My foot.
    Unlike you caste practising hindus us Iranis are not obsessed with 'purity' or bothered if we shake hands with someone who is non-Persian. We dont view the World as pure or impure, unlike you. Adding false comments and attaching them to what you quoted from me is as pathetic as your false beliefs.

Half the persians have genghis' parentage...LOL...hahahaha. I can't stop laughing at your delusions.
    Lolz, if that is supposed to offend me, or any other Persian, think again. Fortunately i need only look in the mirror to see whether or not i am a Mongol or an Irani. You on the other hand are a dark hindu who when looks in the mirror thinks he sees an 'Aryan' looking back at him. LOLOL, that is the real joke and delusion i find laughable.

In any case, even if i had Mongol in me, then so what? Better to be a Mongol than an indian any day LOLOL

Persia has never been pure after the 7th Century....a country of bastards if you will.
    Lolz an indian calling someone a bastard. Is that why even the word 'hindu' and hundreds of names of places in subcontinent and words used in your everyday language come from Farsi? What a sick joke, lolz. You wouldnt even have a name for your so-called religion if it wasnt for us who gave you the word hindu (Do you know what meanings hindu has in Farsi? LOL).

Nope. Persia and Persians are still here and will always remain no matter what insects like you try to say.

Bullsh!t. The places you mention were continuously turkic for almost 750yrs. they were known as east turkestan. Check the map of the Khwarezmian empire before you make such statements ..large influence of the empire was on Uzbekistan..towns of Samarkhand,Bukhara and Merv. There was always persian influence on western afghanistan but not in the eastern afghan parts of Kandhahar or Kabul.
    Lolz, an indian talking about West and Central Asia. Tajikistan and Afghanistan are ethnically, culturally and linguistically related to Iran and to Persians. Uzbekistan is also under Persian cultural sphere and our culture and language was forced on you subcontinent people by the great Mughals who ended up smashing your temples and spreading Islam all over the subcontinent, quite successfully, and even ended up giving your race a new lingua-franca influenced by Farsi called 'urdu'.

Face it, before Islam and the Mughals you were an uncivilized subcontinent of barbarians that divided society into 4 types of human beings, burned women on funeral pyres, fed milk to stone statues, bowed down to cows etc (You still do alot of these). Even you didnt have any developed language that is why you needed to be given a language like urdu and steal loads of Farsi words and use them in it and name your cities using Persian words.

Even the word 'india' was given to you, lolz

And it was the Mughals and British who politically united the subcontinent. You owe having a country to them.

Read about the rule of Ashoka and subsequently the Hindu Shahi dynasty till the 10th Century when they were defeated by Mahmud of Ghazni. Your knowledge of history is extremely skewed.
    I dont give a crap about hindu history. All i need to know about hindus was what the Afghans and Mughals did to you and what they thought about you. Great men like Ghaznavi, Aurangzeb etc Read the Baburnama, it is an excellent book. Especially humorous are the chapters on what Babur had to say about the subcontinent and its indigenous peoples (ie you).

Do you know what "Hindu Kush" means? It is a mountain range that means 'Killer of hindus'. See, the Afghans would massacre the hindus in the region and invade further into the subcontinent without meeting any resistance. Instead the hindus would flee leaving their women and others behind. The Afghans would loot the hindus and kidnap those who did not escape to be used as slaves. The Afghans would keep trying to transport the captured hindus across the mountains into Afghanistan but the indian physique is weak and could not cope with the harsh environment of the mountains that separates Central Asia from the subcontinent. So, most of these enslaved hindus would die in the mountains before ever reaching Afghanistan, hence the nick, "Hindu Kush".

That is all one needs to know about you.

We dont care who was raped by Genghis Khan. Talk about what Ghaznavi, Ghori, Babur, Aurangzeb, Nadir Shah, Durrani and countless others unleashed on the subcontinent before thinking you could ever offend a Persian, Lolz.

Arabs and Persians have their differences but when it comes to an indian we will always put our differences aside and turn against you, thats for sure, Lolz.

Dont worry, no body will ever confuse a hindu or a pakistani for being a Persian, LOLOL. We are worlds apart from subcontinent people.

Tamizhanban Senior Contributor Jay's Avatar
    Unlike you caste practising hindus us Iranis are not obsessed with 'purity' or bothered if we shake hands with someone who is non-Persian. We dont view the World as pure or impure, unlike you. Adding false comments and attaching them to what you quoted from me is as pathetic as your false beliefs.
    Reallly ?? just go over the internet and you can see Iranians claiming as pure Aryans, so pure that they are of the color of milk.

Lolz, if that is supposed to offend me, or any other Persian, think again. Fortunately i need only look in the mirror to see whether or not i am a Mongol or an Irani. You on the other hand are a dark hindu who when looks in the mirror thinks he sees an 'Aryan' looking back at him. LOLOL, that is the real joke and delusion i find laughable.
    Whoa how scientific. Look at the mirror and you get to know the sublt genetic composition in your bastardised blood.

In any case, even if i had Mongol in me, then so what? Better to be a Mongol than an indian any day LOLOL
    There goes the purer than milk Aryanism. I guess it ends the discussion then.
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Banned
    Instead of Spamming, why don't you make a decent post with historical arguments for a change. Or do you want to continue being the resident WAB village idiot?
    I have explained before. There are different ethnic groups in Iran. You are refering to Azeris and call them arabs. Persians are a different ethnic group and I have posted their picture on my blog. The gene marker for Arabs is EU10 haplogroup. Iranians do not have this gene marker. So what you say about Iranians are mixed with Arabs is not correct.

I have explained before. There are different ethnic groups in Iran. You are refering to Azeris and call them arabs. Persians are a different ethnic group and I have posted their picture on my blog. The gene marker for Arabs is EU10 haplogroup. Iranians do not have this gene marker. So what you say about Iranians are mixed with Arabs is not correct.
    From your blog:

Persians are going to be used for improving African-American race. At the same time Persians are going to be reduced from a mainstream white Persian-American citizens to a Persian-African minority. This creates Persians as an ethnic minority and in need of Jewish liberals in the democratic party in US to gain access to jobs and social positions as African-Americans are dependent today.

The people who sponsor and pay for this program, try to get as many blond Russians to immigrate to Israel as possible. Currently US is condemning Israel for sex slavery from Russia and Eastern Europe where Russians girls have been deceived and taken to Israel by force.

Is this the World Affairs Board, or Stormfront?

"Those damn dirty jews are trying to destroy our pure Persian racial heritage!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Synikul
    From your blog:

Is this the World Affairs Board, or Stormfront?

"Those damn dirty jews are trying to destroy our pure Persian racial heritage!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for the laugh.
    Persians are not racist. I am just stating a fact. What do you mean by HAHAHAHA?

Banned Defense Professional Bluesman's Avatar
    Mods, I believe we have a winner:

The title of Most Offensive Poster of the WAB can be retired to...

olsonor! Come on up and collect your token of our disgust, you piece of filth!

Mods? Can you tell him about the permanent vacation he's won in WAB Limbo Resorts, please?

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesman
    Mods, I believe we have a winner:

The title of Most Offensive Poster of the WAB can be retired to...
    olsonor! Come on up and collect your token of our disgust, you piece of filth!
    Mods? Can you tell him about the permanent vacation he's won in WAB Limbo Resorts, please?
    Bartender, just get all the members of this Aryan thread a few drinks. That will certainly dilute their race theory talks. These guys just need a few cold ones, on the house.

Staff Emeritus
    Military Professional
    Persians are not racist. I am just stating a fact. What do you mean by HAHAHAHA?
    Racism is defined by an individual's actions, and a blanket statement that x race isn't racist. This is an ignorant position.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Staff Emeritus
    Guys, we don't need to ban him, as a Jewish liberal in the Democratic Party, I recommend that we allow him to stay but make him dependent on us for his remaining on the forum.

Just kidding, lets send him to Israel as an Eastern European sex slave.

Oh fine, I'll just ban him.

*To any whom I offended, I am not actually liberal or in the Democratic Party

Senior Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ZFBoxcar
    Guys, we don't need to ban him, as a Jewish liberal in the Democratic Party, I recommend that we allow him to stay but make him dependent on us for his remaining on the forum.

Just kidding, lets send him to Israel as an Eastern European sex slave.

Oh fine, I'll just ban him.

*To any whom I offended, I am not actually liberal or in the Democratic Party
    Don't ban him! Wait for him to be online again, and answer for his alleged offenses. I looked over the post, and I can't find anything that offensive. He is saying some strange, and altogether irrelevant, things about Middle Eastern race theory. However, he has not been antagonistic or combative.

I defend Olsonor's right to stay active.

Of course, I bow to the moderator's decision.

Staff Emeritus
    You don't find this offensive?

Persians are going to be used for improving African-American race. At the same time Persians are going to be reduced from a mainstream white Persian-American citizens to a Persian-African minority. This creates Persians as an ethnic minority and in need of Jewish liberals in the democratic party in US to gain access to jobs and social positions as African-Americans are dependent today.

The people who sponsor and pay for this program, try to get as many blond Russians to immigrate to Israel as possible. Currently US is condemning Israel for sex slavery from Russia and Eastern Europe where Russians girls have been deceived and taken to Israel by force.
    He is insulting blacks and Jews. Maybe you meant that on this forum he wasn't being offensive. I would still argue that he is, even on WAB, being somewhat offensive, but the rules state that you can be banned for what you say on other sites. And it's not like there was a thorough investigation of him to find out what he said on other sites (as there was during the EmGee crisis), he openly posted his racist piece of sh!t blog on WAB. Don't feel that you have to "bow to the moderator's decision" though, if you still think that I am wrong, you are free to say so and discuss it further.

Thread Information