No announcement yet.

Difference Between Infantry,Artillery and Armored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Col. but if it helps I believe as far as the US Army goes, Engineers can lay claim to it all :)
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

There is a saying in our Army:

Armour is the KING of the Battle,
      The Infantry the QUEEN.
      And the Artillery puts the BALLS where the KING and the QUEEN wants.

Does it mean that the Artillery is only for lifting BALLS?:lol

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Why is the infantry blue? Isn't the Air Froce blue?

In my army:
        Air Force/Airborne: Blue
        Infantry: Red
        Armoured/Artillery: Black

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
          Why is the infantry blue? Isn't the Air Froce blue?

In my army:
          Air Force/Airborne: Blue
          Infantry: Red
          Armoured/Artillery: Black
          The Airforce is a completly seperate branch and has a nearly completly different uniform. The colors in the case I'm speaking of are primarily for stripes down the sides of dress pants, the color of enlisted stripes or background color of officers ranks on mess dress or Army Blues uniforms, and (at least used to be)guide on flags.
          Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
            There is a saying in our Army:

Armour is the KING of the Battle,
            The Infantry the QUEEN.
            And the Artillery puts the BALLS where the KING and the QUEEN wants.

Does it mean that the Artillery is only for lifting BALLS?:lol
            Sir,

I'm not sure but I don't know if I want arty to grab me by my balls.

Along the same lines, your infantry was reported to charge through minefields during the Kragil affair. A question, Sir. Does your infantry train in mine/minefield recognition, detection, and avoidance? Skills normally associated with assualt pioneers, pathfinders, and engineers?

Comment

The infantryman's cord is light blue Squirt.....just like the sky. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                Sir,

I'm not sure but I don't know if I want arty to grab me by my balls.

Along the same lines, your infantry was reported to charge through minefields during the Kragil affair. A question, Sir. Does your infantry train in mine/minefield recognition, detection, and avoidance? Skills normally associated with assualt pioneers, pathfinders, and engineers?
                :lol

Yes we train in not only in recognition, but laying and lifting of mine fields. Not only mines, but minefields.

I was once the officer in charge for this training in my unit. During an annnaul inspection, the Brigadier who was inspecting came to see the training. I didn't want him too close to ask me questions and so I told him not to leave the tape even a wee bit..... after all 'raw guys' were being trained and who knows they could have made a mistake!

You guessed it. He did some polite conversation and appeared informed and like a good chap, he left.

I took a deep sigh of relief.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                X