• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monk,

Nehru is dead.

You can't kill him again!

Let him RIP.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
      Indian guy,

Read Amarinder Singh's "Lest we Forget".

I like Amarinder Singh because he pulls no punches!

For Kargil, he wrote "A Ridge Too Far". Being there in Kargil, I will say it was an honest account.
      Eventhough he was a congressman.
      Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Captain ,

After hearing all this my question still remains, What should we have done with Nehru for his crime?
        Monk,
        Nehru was not an evil man. His folly was that he was too naive for the politico-military genius of the CCP leadership. His perception of the armed forces was also clouded by the pre-independence stature of the "all powerful British Indian Army" and he spent a lot of efforts to down size the stature of the army.
        He understood his mistake after the 1962 war and died a broken man. He punished himself with his guilt.
        Can you please tell us in detail about the events at namka chu or other heroic stands by the Indian Army, we would like to know.
        I don't understand this are you saying that even tactical decisions are made by those a$$holes in Delhi, it isn't the army's call to decide what positions will be defended?
        It very long and exhaustive. I suggest you read the links in the BR history page.
        However, I am unable to understand why there is no memorial to commemorate 2 Rajput's stand at Namka Chu. Or have I missed it?
        There is a memorial for all the units of 7 Brigade that faught at Namka Chu, and also for all the units of 4 Inf Div in Towang.

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
        X