Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewer Discretion Advised: George Bush Sr. in World War II.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your statistics are way way way off base, and you don't even understand what they mean.

LOL

Here's one for you.

The average life expectancy of a US Infantryman in a conventional/chemical war on the European central front and facing the Reds during the 80's once his unit engaged in battle was 16 seconds.

Comment

I give up.

We have gone soo far off topic there be sea monsters gobbling us up.
      at

Comment

Sniper will respect you more if you admit your wrong:D

Comment

You are right. I admit i was wrong. All those US servicemen that went to Vietnam must have been cowards. They should have stayed back in the US which was clearly more dangerous at the time. Fortunately there were a few brave souls like Dubya that flew dodgy US built aircraft in those treacherous US skies.

Personally, given the choice, thanks to your correction of my ways i would now rather be a a gunner in a Huey or any other form of live combat soldier. Far easier to live with hot lead whistling past my ears then risk choking on an olive in my martini.
          at

Comment

Bad move, dude. Bad, bad move.

:sniper :fear :w00t :brick :O :unsure
            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth
              You are right. I admit i was wrong. All those US servicemen that went to Vietnam must have been cowards. They should have stayed back in the US which was clearly more dangerous at the time. Fortunately there were a few brave souls like Dubya that flew dodgy US built aircraft in those treacherous US skies.

Personally, given the choice, thanks to your correction of my ways i would now rather be a a gunner in a Huey or any other form of live combat soldier. Far easier to live with hot lead whistling past my ears then risk choking on an olive in my martini.
              Exactly how common are tea & krumpet related deaths? :P

This American with Celtic, aka "drunken hill person" ancestry, wants to know. :lol

Comment

The Crumpet choking issue has been overblown by the media. The real problem in the 60s was the British Army's totally obsolete Teapot warmers which were designed for European rather than SE Asian levels of humidity.
                at

Comment

Originally posted by Trooth
                  The Crumpet choking issue has been overblown by the media. The real problem in the 60s was the British Army's totally obsolete Teapot warmers which were designed for European rather than SE Asian levels of humidity.
                  Where there any unfortunate incidents of Brits drinking tea and trying to bite through an electrical wire at the same time? :)

Something like that happned to a prisoner on (ironically) death row. Tried to bite through the headphone wire on his walkman. While sitting on a wet metal toilet seat.

Comment

Working...
                  X