• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Jihad" in Kashmir is Terrorism: says ex "AJK" PM Sardar Qayyum

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...5-9-2005_pg1_3

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Jihad in Kashmir is terrorism, says Sardar Qayyum

NEW DELHI: Sardar Abdul Qayyum Khan, the former prime minister of Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK), on Saturday said that jihad in Kashmir was terrorism and that the mujahideen were saboteurs of peace in the region.

“There is no jihad in Kashmir. The terrorists are being employed by those with vested interests. Jihad is waged to protect the destitute and downtrodden, not to kill women and children,” Sardar Qayyum said during a reception hosted by the Kashmiri community, according to a UNI news report.

The former AJK prime minister said that militants were maligning Islam in the name of jihad. “The ongoing peace process between Pakistan and India could be derailed if these militants acquire weapons of mass destruction,” he said. sana

Indeed.

Reality is dawning in POK and in Pakistan!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

You mean to tell me that the Jehadis are killing women and children?

NO but Musharaff told us that we Pakistanis were on the moral high ground on this one? :)

Comment

Another Kashmir thread...pffff

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
          Another Kashmir thread...pffff
          i tought pureland guys loved K word

Comment

Working...
          X