No announcement yet.

I love when I'm right RE: "Global Warming"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would blame the bear's death on its being delicious.

-dale

Comment

• Originally posted by dalem View Post
      I would blame the bear's death on its being delicious.

-dale
      apparently it was a young bear which had probably drowned before "Jaws" stumbled on it on it's way to cooler climes as it's getting to hot to summer in Norway due to the...........sun

Comment

• What was a great white doing that far north?

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
          What was a great white doing that far north?
          They like it cold.

-dale

Comment

• Then why they living around Australia and South Africa? or did you mean the bear? :)

Comment

• It was a greenland shark

Clash of the fiercest predators as shark eats polar bear - Nature, Environment - The Independent

Nothing unusual at all about this. If it's true that these sharks hunt seals, the same prey as polar bears, then global warming got squat all to do with this. They were both after the same prey when they clashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                Then why they living around Australia and South Africa? or did you mean the bear? :)
                And warm. They like it both ways. They don't have to be picky - they're great whites. :)

-dale

Comment

• I think the Officers research clears this up...

Comment

• Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    So I heard on Paul Harvey news the other day that a great white shark was dissected in Norway(?) and the scientists found a polar bear inside.

Guess what they blame the death of the polar bear on?

Wait for it....

That's right, global warming. They figure the polar bear ran out of ice to stand on so had to swim. Must be global warming...
                    This reminded me of another story awhile back. The news outlets don't even try for accuracy anymore it seems.

NBC (pre-edited) video of Arctic global warming fears

My apologies if this is a re-post. I don't remember where I first saw it.

Comment

Working...
                    X