No announcement yet.

Chavez: U.S. Plans to Invade Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Rove would maybe be my first guess?
    First a CIA agent then invasion plans and worse the right wing media will protect him...

Simmer down troung. It wasnt Amled at all. I already had Chavez over for dinner last night and filled him in on the U.S. invasion plans....complete with a PowerPoint slide show. A brief thumbnail sketch (Kick Your Ass / Take Your Gas) was followed by more detailed plans (aircraft that carry bombs), a timetable (First airplanes, then bombs) and followed it up with smartly written conclusion (51st State). After the presentation, I took questions (Yes, aircraft also carrying missiles) and clarified certain U.S. objectives (Nothing personal, we just need your POL facilities) This was followed by a brandy or two, fine cigars and a word of advice (Start packing for an "unplanned" overseas trip.....Switzerland is nice this time of year.) It was all rather good-natured and amiable.

You are putting our boys lives in danger by tipping them off...

That is to supposed to scare him? He's married.
    Oh jeez a man with truely nothing to lose... a dangerous person...
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Working...
    X