No announcement yet.

Chavez: U.S. Plans to Invade Venezuela

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is one redeeming factor in stupendous intelligence scoop...(don't let it get out)...such an action would also involve...armed soldiers
    YOU GODDAMNN TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putting American lives in danger by saying that top secret bit of info on a public forum!!!!!!!!!!

You should be shot and your body dragged into a park to make it look like a suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the good old days you would be drawn and quartered in a public square!
    To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung

Putting American lives in danger by saying that top secret bit of info on a public forum!!!!!!!!!!

You should be shot and your body dragged into a park to make it look like a suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simmer down troung. It wasnt Amled at all.
      I already had Chavez over for dinner last night and filled him in on the U.S. invasion plans....complete with a PowerPoint slide show.

A brief thumbnail sketch (Kick Your Ass / Take Your Gas) was followed by more detailed plans (aircraft that carry bombs), a timetable (First airplanes, then bombs) and followed it up with smartly written conclusion (51st State).

After the presentation, I took questions (Yes, aircraft also carrying missiles) and clarified certain U.S. objectives (Nothing personal, we just need your POL facilities)
      This was followed by a brandy or two, fine cigars and a word of advice (Start packing for an "unplanned" overseas trip.....Switzerland is nice this time of year.)

It was all rather good-natured and amiable.
      Last edited by TopHatter; 21 Sep 05,, 03:10.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by barrowaj
        They were educated in Venezuela, they were just on a rotation in the US. Its common for medical students to go on rotation to other cities or even countries.
        I see. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Amled
          There is one redeeming factor in stupendous intelligence scoop...(don't let it get out)...such an action would also involve...armed soldiers!
          Somebody close to Rumsfeld himself told me it might even involve tanks.

Comment

Ok Bush needs to find this leak and plug it... how on Earth could he know that if America invaded we would use carriers and airplanes?
            Karl Rove would maybe be my first guess?

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              ...This was followed by a brandy or two, fine cigars...
              Living up to your sobriquet "Cultural Attaché" I see.
              Well, it's a tough dirty job, but someone has to do it!
              When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

That is to supposed to scare him? He's married.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                  That is to supposed to scare him? He's married.
                  LOL!

Comment

Oh this one is brilliant! He seems to be forgetting the Bush Doctrine:

Kick Their Ass Take Their Gas
                    Alright, TopHat, I did not do with it what you suggested, but instead downloaded it to my cell phone and applied it as my wallpaper:
                    Attached Files
                    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                      Alright, TopHat, I did not do with it what you suggested, but instead downloaded it to my cell phone and applied it as my wallpaper:
                      So that's a "no" on the tattoo then?
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

So that's a "no" on the tattoo then?
                        You know I love my job and the company that provides me with that job.....

But not that much!
                        :)
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                          You know I love my job and the company that provides me with that job.....

But not that much!
                          :)
                          If you insist
                          Besides, it'll be tougher to volunteer for the '08 DNC with a tat like dat

Comment

I think we should keep Chavez around. I haven't laughed so much since Baghdad Bob's press conferences. They guy is nuts. I don't know whether to hate him or feel sorry for him.
                            F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Besides, it'll be tougher to volunteer for the '08 DNC with a tat like dat
                              Who knows, it might be able garner some political contributions from the Big Oil Lobby! ;)
                              When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Originally posted by Amled
                                Living up to your sobriquet "Cultural Attaché" I see.
                                Well, it's a tough dirty job, but someone has to do it!
                                My duties as World Affairs Board Cultural Attaché are varied and diverse, but I strive to fulfill them as diplomatically as I possibly can. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X