Beer and/or Malt beverages
    28.57%
    Wine and/or champagne
    9.52%
    Liquor and/or spirits
    38.10%
    Don't drink (or can't)
    23.81%
    I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Lemon/Citron Vodka, Scotch Whiskey aged at least 8-10 years, Chocolate Liquer
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Vodka and Sambuca Romana.

Comment

Lugavulen, Oban, Glenmoric, and in a pinch, I'll take Glenfedich. I rather not have the Johnny Walker sewage waters.

Comment

I think everyone knows my affinity for Captain Morgan and Coke :)
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I don't drink.
            Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Well I knew that, Stinger... you old man you...
              I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Geez Stinger how old are you anyway? :dbanana
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I don't drink very often myself(maybe a few times a year).

But when i do.....watch out for Hurricane Sniper. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                    Geez Stinger how old are you anyway? :dbanana
                    23 I basically stopped drinking when I became legal. It took all the fun out of it :D

Comment

You ain't an old man! lol But I know how you feel. Sort of :dbanana

Comment

I'm a social drinker basically. One shot only, under my mom's supervision.
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Most red wines, some white wines, wine coolers, and bourbon.

I drink about....... once every couple months or so. Never get drunk.
                          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Hey Froggy you want me to tell em how you got so drunk one night you were talking to the Shiner Bok Ram?.....

oops :devil :sniper :smoke

Comment

I believe this is a story that should be heard...

Comment

Working...
                              X