Thread: Breaking News: Katrina caused by *** Yakuza

Breaking News: Katrina caused by *** Yakuza

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/09/08/kgbkatrina.shtml
    U.S. Meteorologist Says Russian Inventors Caused Hurricane Katrina
    Created: 08.09.2005 16:42 MSK (GMT +3), Updated: 17:08 MSK

MosNews

A meteorologist in Pocatello, Idaho, claims Japanese gangsters known as the Yakuza used KGB inventions to cause Hurricane Katrina , Wireless Flash reported Thursday.

Scott Stevens says after looking at NASA satellite photos of the hurricane, he’s is convinced it was caused by electromagnetic generators from ground-based microwave transmitters.

“There is absolutely zero chance that this is natural, zero,” Villagevoice quoted Stevens as saying after Katrina’s landfall, pointing out suspiciously rectilinear shapes in the satellite-photoed hurricane clouds

The generators emit a soundwave between three and 30 megahertz and Stevens claims the Russians invented the storm-creating technology back in 1976 and sold it to others in the late 1980s.

Stevens says the clouds formed by the generators are different from normal clouds and are able to appear out of nowhere and says Katrina had many rotation points that are unusual for hurricanes.

At least 10 nations and organizations possess the technology , but Stevens suspects the Japanese Yakuza created Katrina in order to make a fortune in the futures market and to get even with the U.S. for the 1945 bombing of Hiroshima.

Staff Emeritus
    Military Professional
    They must be harvesting the 'shroom crop right now out in Idaho!

Quote Originally Posted by shek
    They must be harvesting the 'shroom crop right now out in Idaho!
    That's every morning that there's dew.
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

35 minutes outside Chicago (please don't refer to it as "Chi-Town"...that's annoying)
    First it was sent by Allah, now Japanese gansters? Has Al Queda claimed responsibility yet officially? Cause I'll give them that, they are pretty good about taking credit where credit is due.

My theory on Katrina (now listen closely - this is a little far-fetched) is that is was a naturally occurring weather phenomenon. That is was nothing more than an overzealous hurricane gone awry. CRAZY thought, I know!!
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Stevens must have spent a little too much time at I.N.E.L. and got his brain fried by one of the reactors.

THL Naturally occuring phenomenon? What are the odds of that happening?

Quote Originally Posted by TopHatsLiberal
    ...My theory on Katrina (now listen closely - this is a little far-fetched) is that is was a naturally occurring weather phenomenon. That is was nothing more than an overzealous hurricane gone awry. CRAZY thought, I know!!
    Using hard facts, cold reason and ordinary good ol’ common sense, infused with a modicum of humor, is probably the best method to refute an absurd allergation.
    Nice going!
    P.S. But it must be said that even William of Ockham probably nicked himself with his razor occasionally.
    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

35 minutes outside Chicago (please don't refer to it as "Chi-Town"...that's annoying)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amled
    But it must be said that even William of Ockham probably nicked himself with his razor occasionally.
    I have to admit I had to do a quick Google search in order to know what on earth it was you were referring to. This was after I checked my legs to see if I had nicked myself this morning and perhaps you, somehow, knew before I.

I have never heard of this Principle of Parsimony (aka: Ockham's Razor), but now that I have, it seems like a good one.
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Quote Originally Posted by TopHatsLiberal
    ... This was after I checked my legs to see if I had nicked myself this morning and perhaps you, somehow, knew before I.
    Now that would definitely be sure fire way of getting nominated for a Darwin award!
    Planting hidden spy-cams on his lady fair, while knowing of TH’s proclivity for heavy iron hardware!
    When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Quote Originally Posted by Amled
    Now that would definitely be sure fire way of getting nominated for a Darwin award!
    Planting hidden spy-cams on his lady fair, while knowing of TH’s proclivity for heavy iron hardware!
    Let's not give him any ideas...shall we?

Thread Information