• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take this Political test

http://www.politopia.com/quiz_index.php3
    Kind of fun, post your results here.

Mine:

It said:
    NW-You would feel most at home in the Northwest region. You advocate a large degree of economic and personal freedom. Your neighbors include folks like Ayn Rand, Jesse Ventura, Milton Friedman, and Drew Carey, and may refer to themselves as "classical liberals," "libertarians," "market liberals," "old whigs," "objectivists," "propertarians," "agorists."

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

HEIL! *clicks heels*

Comment

Centerville

A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Holy shit, Im Dubya

Comment

:G

Comment

"West-You are a Westerner-a civil libertarian-which means that you advocate a diminished role for the government in the personal realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the economic realm. "

That's me.

Comment

More or less you and I are the same, except I embrace capitalism to the max. muhahahhaah, you can't stop corp america. :twisted:

Comment

I'm more concerned with personal freedoms.

Comment

i am more concerned about :N

Comment

Free markets and more personal freedoms, obviously humanity's messiah...
                      The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

White Rabbit, based on your results you are more interested in communism.

Comment

Centerville-You would feel most at home in Centerville, which means that you are more or less pleased the status quo-you think the US government has just about the right amount of control over your economic and personal decisions. Your neighbors include democratic and republican party leaders and others who call themselves "moderates" and "centrists."

Comment

South-You are a Southerner-an egalitarian-which means that you advocate an increased role for the government in the economic realm. You are more or less pleased the government's role in the personal realm
                            I'm not quite sure what I did, but looks like I just turned into a hillbillie...
                            Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Uggh, BR, yer a south leftist!

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X