Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SPH Fires 6 RPM

http://www.uniteddefense.com/pr/pr_20031022.htm

This system is at LEAST a decade from service.

We needed a system NOW, not a decade from now.

They cancel Crusader, and the Paladin soldiers on.

What are we going to do when they cancel this too because some genious has finally figured out that trying to send 20 ton tonka toys into battle was a bad idea, and we re-focus on heavy units again?

Build another Crusader, by some other name, that will take yet another decade to get into service.

Meanwhile, it's 2023, and the USA is STILL using the Paladin...

The people that run the military are idiots, and Crusader should have never been cancelled- It actually WORKED.

Comment

Gonna get in there and commandeer the reins from the Chairman of the JCS? That'd be funny as hell...

Not saying you couldn't do a magnificent job, just to see what'd come of our military power and current distribution of arms and manpower.
      I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Originally posted by kingfrogger
        Gonna get in there and commandeer the reins from the Chairman of the JCS? That'd be funny as hell...
        Imagine me doing the job with a few more years exp. in the field, thats Snipe :)
        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

At least to me, I may be wrong, but wouldn't it be cheaper to buy 120 more C-17's then it would be to develope an entirely new ground system.

They either need to invent a force feild or they need to put armour on it.

The Crusader was the most awsome SPH ever to exsist.

Comment

I been calling for more heavy transports since i was in the military.

No one listens to me though...

Comment

Working...
            X