Cindy Sheehan Unplugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julie
    We did, it was a two-headed coin....we went to war. ;)
    My lady,

Violence may not always be the best option. There are other ways.

Josh

Comment

• Good theory.....but when Al Qaeda adheres to that option, probably so will we. Otherwise, the last public statement sent from Al Qaeda was that they would not stop their violence until they have destroyed the American Empire. With that in mind, and at present, violence is the only option. Don't get me wrong, I despise this war as much as the next guy, but fire has to be fought with fire. These terrorists aren't comparable to candles lit on a cake, hon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julie
        Good theory.....but when Al Qaeda adheres to that option, probably so will we. Otherwise, the last public statement sent from Al Qaeda was that they would not stop their violence until they have destroyed the American Empire. With that in mind, and at present, violence is the only option. Don't get me wrong, I despise this war as much as the next guy, but fire has to be fought with fire. These terrorists aren't comparable to candles lit on a cake, hon.

My lady,

Al-Qaeda are the scum of the earth show no mercy, they have no country,no identity all they have is hatred and destruction of the innocents for their own crazed dreams. ARKHAM ASYLUM

I have different view on the Iraq war and just leave it at that. The rest i agree.My own lil nation has been combating Islamic fundoos for 15yrs.Its only now the western powers have come to the open and realized some of misgivings.

Josh

Comment

• "no identity"

They're Islamic fascists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leader
            "no identity"

They're Islamic fascists.
            Ok. i believe people with a sense identity will never do such things, cuz they are self consience and understand the consequences and gravity of their actions. Cant put Al-qeada ther
            well thats just me

Josh

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh
              Ok. i believe people with a sense identity will never do such things, cuz they are self consience and understand the consequences and gravity of their actions. Cant put Al-qeada ther
              I can. You underestimate them. The people at the top are smart men. They know what they're doing, and they know the consequences.

Comment

I can. You underestimate them. The people at the top are smart men. They know what they're doing, and they know the consequences.

I dont underestimate them, i am fully aware of their capabilities, i am also aware that if we dont tackle this problem now we will have to face greater dangers in the future.
                I just cant relate those people to human beings.
                Being called a fellow being to those kind of scum, is an insult to me.

Josh

Comment

I dont underestimate them, i am fully aware of their capabilities, i am also aware that if we dont tackle this problem now we will have to face greater dangers in the future.
                  I just cant relate those people to human beings.
                  Being called a fellow being to those kind of scum, is an insult to me.
                  You don't get it. They know the consequences of there actions. They don't just randomly kill people. Take suicide bombings in Baghdad. When do they happen? In the morning. Why? So that they can make the evening news in America.

Comment

Please, now you are talking like all islamic crazed people saying "jews and israel control america"

France and Germany bought over by saddam..lol

Always look at both sides of the coin , it only makes you better.

Josh
                    Josh,
                    Dalem was referring to the Oil for Food scandal, which is very real. MEMRI and the UN has some good information on OFF, with MEMRI listing the names of people bribed with the oil vouchers and the UN with Volker's reports.
                    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

You don't get it. They know the consequences of there actions. They don't just randomly kill people. Take suicide bombings in Baghdad. When do they happen? In the morning. Why? So that they can make the evening news in America.

I do get it... what you dont get it is that i am being emotional.Day time bombings kill more people too.ever considered that factor. Most bombings in Kashmir are also in the morning.

You are taking me way too seriously.

Josh

Comment

I do get it... what you dont get it is that i am being emotional.Day time bombings kill more people too.ever considered that factor. Most bombings in Kashmir are also in the morning.
                        As opposed to the middle of the night, sure. As opposed to mid to late afternoon, I'm unconvinced that's the case.

You are taking me way too seriously.
                        Clearly.

Comment

True to an extent. but it would have been better if the security council approved it, as it was for enforcing the same security council laws US attacked Iraq.

Josh
                          Why? Do you think they will do a better job in Iraq then they did in Sudan? with Saddam looking for every loophole in UN resolutions do you really want to give him an opertunity to get back to buisiness as usual?
                          Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• All that doesn't matter now. What does matter is that Al Qaeda is being corralled in Iraq like a herd of wild horses. Let's kill'em and get our troops back home. I speak for all other countries' troops in that statement.

Comment

My lady,

Violence may not always be the best option. There are other ways.

Josh
                              Flying planes into buildings has but one responce and the nations that do nothing to prevent these cockroaches from scurrying from one stank dark hole to another are simply aiding them. Saddam had a golden opertunity to make things right and he screwed up, best for all Iraqi's he didn't wise up. Now they have a golden opertunity to create a great and peacefull nation so long as we have their backs.
                              Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

• "Saddam had a golden opertunity to make things right and he screwed up"

You know that is a very good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X