I'm back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back...

This here is a loaner from my brother, dug out of storage. So if it's possible, and if the Admins aren't in an "eh, we're too lazy" mood.

Would it be possible to reinstate me as Mod. Now that being around enough to handle the job is possible?

Welcome back dude
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You are like the WMD.

There....not there....there...not there.....and now there.

However, its good you have you back!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
        You are like the WMD.

There....not there....there...not there.....and now there.

However, its good you have you back!
        With the exception that BEF and various other haters cannot deny I exist.

Comment

Welcome back! :D

Comment

Welcome back boyo...did ye have nice vacation then?
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Welcome back!

Originally posted by Lunatock
              With the exception that BEF and various other haters cannot deny I exist.
              Whatever happened to that wanker anyway? Did he get banned from the Pak site?

Comment

Working...
              X