Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German man charged after his dog and him exchanged Nazi salutes

Man charged in 'Nazi' dog case

A man who allegedly trained his dog to give a raised-arm Hitler salute has been charged with breaching Germany's strict anti-Nazi laws.
    The dog's 54-year-old owner was questioned by police after members of the public in the Berlin suburb of Lichtenrade complained that they had see the two of them saluting together.

The dog, a German shepherd crossbreed named Adolf after the German dictator, is also said to have performed the trick in front of two policemen.

Nazi symbols and gestures, including words and actions which can be interpreted as condoning Nazism, are illegal in Germany.

The man, named only as Roland T, is accused of wearing a T-shirt with a picture of Hitler and shouting Nazi slogans.

Pictures in the German newspaper Bild showed the man with a Hitler-style toothbrush moustache.

The court will have to decide whether he was mentally responsible for his actions.

But Carola Ruff, of a Berlin animal welfare group, said there was nothing strange about Adolf's behaviour.

"Raising a paw is what they're born to do," she told Berliner Kurier newspaper, adding that a dog could be trained to do almost anything its master wanted.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3194360.stm
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Im sorry but thats just too funny, lmao!!!

Comment

I was laughing my ass off for 10 minutes! Honest to God!
      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I think the Germans are over sensitive about Hitler.

The dog's name was Adolf and Adolf was doing the Nazi salute! A dog saluting his ideas. Whats bad about that. In fct, it is ironic.

My brother in law has a Bulldog called Churchill. Now if he made the dog smoke a cheroot, the British could find that offensive. I told him not to even toy with the idea.:D

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I find it pertty funny...
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It is rather funny in the abstract :)
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

:LOL this petty funny, but it also show us something about Germany. This is that they are trying to eliminate points of view with out discussion. This isn't a problem when it's the Nazis, but someday they could choose to outlaw any unpopular belief in Germany that would include my beliefs.

Comment

Ah, like the Jews for instance?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                  Ah, like the Jews for instance?
                  That could be one example. After all they do have a history of such things.

Comment

Yep.

Slavs, Jews, 'inferior races', whatever suits them it seems.

Comment

Working...
                    X