No announcement yet.

Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never the less , the avatar is very funny. :)

Comment

Here is my German Shepherd, Sammie:

"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
        How old?
        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Puppy!! She's adorable
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Thanks. She was about 3 years old at that time. She's a great, great dog, the finest I've ever had.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
              never the less , the avatar is very funny. :)

Comment

Meet Bingo. Three years old. Loves cuddling. Took me quite sometime to discipline him. Now he's polished.. :)
                Attached Files

Comment

She's a great, great dog, the finest I've ever had.
                  That is something common to German Shepherds I guess. ;)

Comment

Meet Bingo. Three years old. Loves cuddling. Took me quite sometime to discipline him. Now he's polished..
                    Sigh ! He is quite happy to pose for a shot !
                    Mine looks like "None of my buisness to pose for your camera.Am a-going on my patrol.Now leave way!" and walks away with the air of a celebrity.

Comment

Sigh ! He is quite happy to pose for a shot !
                      Mine looks like "None of my buisness to pose for your camera.Am a-going on my patrol.Now leave way!" and walks away with the air of a celebrity.
                      Yeah, he's cool. :)

Forget's his manners when I return from college though !

Comment

Forget's his manners when I return from college though !
                        Probably like this ?

' grrrr ,enough with your cuddling , get inside and find something for me to munch , grerrrrerr leave me alone now.will ya? '

Comment

Probably like this ?

' grrrr ,enough with your cuddling , get inside and find something for me to munch , grerrrrerr leave me alone now.will ya? '
                          Nope, not like that. I can do without his salivary amylase all over my tee shirt !

Oh well, he's an epicure for all I know.

Comment

Okay, I finally scanned some of my late Doberman with my daughter just after she was born and up until she was about a year and a half. That doberman was awesome with the baby - did not leave her side and would not let anyone hurt her.
                            Attached Files
                            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Your Dob looks very menacing in the second pic. I mean look at his eyes. Seems to convey the right message.
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
                                That is something common to German Shepherds I guess. ;)
                                Very true. :) .

Okay, Here is my GSD, Rommel.
                                Attached Files
                                Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X