Dogs look up at us.
    Pigs see us as equals.

Pigs are the Best!

Comment

How about Horses ? ;)
      I like them a lot...

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
        The worst bit about this is a couple of times I've woken up and had a half eaten mouse on my pillow with the cat sitting there looking at me like "here ya go mate, tuck in!"
        My moms cat once found a small cobra in the garden grabbed it, walked in cool as you please to the living room and placed it as an offering at my mothers feet
        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
          My moms cat once found a small cobra in the garden grabbed it, walked in cool as you please to the living room and placed it as an offering at my mothers feet

If your mother was anything like mine - I am sure she loved that!
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by sparten
            lol, This makes me real pleased I live in a country with no poisonous creatures
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
              If your mother was anything like mine - I am sure she loved that!
              Well she did the high jump in collage and well I suppose instincts took over.

Seriously we were lucky the damn thing fell upside down, and we had a pistol handy.
              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

You mean the cobra fell upside down or the cat or your mother? Did you shoot the snake or the cat?

Comment

Is that not a cat knitting away in your avatar , Hello ?

Comment

Originally posted by hello
                    You mean the cobra fell upside down or the cat or your mother? Did you shoot the snake or the cat?
                    Obivioulsy it was the cobra. And yes it was the cobra that got shot by a Bretta 9mm. Though I think more damage was done to the carpet. Mom was safely out of the way.

Comment

I have two pics of my dog that'll be scanned whenever it's possible, first as a puppy and then as a ten year old grouch. He's survived twelve human years, hip displacetia, and a Jihad that was declared on him (coincidentally) in september-october 2001 when for the first time ever he seriously tried to bite someone -an Arab girl- in the face. (Been compared to "Beast" from The Hills Have Eyes for doing that.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                        I have two pics of my dog that'll be scanned whenever it's possible, first as a puppy and then as a ten year old grouch. He's survived twelve human years, hip displacetia, and a Jihad that was declared on him (coincidentally) in september-october 2001 when for the first time ever he seriously tried to bite someone -an Arab girl- in the face. (Been compared to "Beast" from The Hills Have Eyes for doing that.)

Awww..what kind of dog, Lunatock? I had a Rottie that had a sort of "jihad" declared on her as well at one point. I had her in my fenced in back yard while I was sitting outside with her at 2am. My too-drunk-to-know-better neighbor walked up to the fence and tried to "pet" her. He ending up smacking my dog, who backed up. I walked up to the fence to get my dog and tell my neighbor what I was thinking of him at the moment, when he opened the gate, walked about a foot in and kicked my Rott while yelling in a drunken stupor. When the dog bit him (I can only assume she thought he was going to come after me) he sobered up and called the police. My poor dog was put on house arrest after being incarcerated for a few days and having a $900 fine imposed. The drunken neighbor who not only trespassed, displayed public intoxication and cruelty to animals (he broke one of my dogs teeth and Rotties teeth are not fragile) - $250 fine.
                        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Awww..what kind of dog, Lunatock? I had a Rottie that had a sort of "jihad" declared on her as well at one point. I had her in my fenced in back yard while I was sitting outside with her at 2am. My too-drunk-to-know-better neighbor walked up to the fence and tried to "pet" her. He ending up smacking my dog, who backed up. I walked up to the fence to get my dog and tell my neighbor what I was thinking of him at the moment, when he opened the gate, walked about a foot in and kicked my Rott while yelling in a drunken stupor. When the dog bit him (I can only assume she thought he was going to come after me) he sobered up and called the police. My poor dog was put on house arrest after being incarcerated for a few days and having a $900 fine imposed. The drunken neighbor who not only trespassed, displayed public intoxication and cruelty to animals (he broke one of my dogs teeth and Rotties teeth are not fragile) - $250 fine.

"McBride" is a twelve year old Dalmation. He sure doesn't look like he's twelve in human years, and can be rather agile when he wants to be..like when he uncharacteristicly tried to bite that Muslima, who went on to make me not feel the least bit bad that he tried to clamp down on her face the more I got to know her after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
                            Is that not a cat knitting away in your avatar , Hello ?
                            Actually, I never knew what it was exactly but it looks kinda like a cat very nervously knitting away at that yarn at a very high speed and that penguin watching it with a confused, stange-ish expression. It was my sister's choice but I only put it there cause I couldn't stop laughing at that ridiculous picture the first time I saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by hello
                              Actually, I never knew what it was exactly but it looks kinda like a cat very nervously knitting away at that yarn at a very high speed and that penguin watching it with a confused, stange-ish expression. It was my sister's choice but I only put it there cause I couldn't stop laughing at that ridiculous picture the first time I saw it.

A Penguin and a cat? Hhmmm. I have been thinking it was a black crow and a mouse.

Comment

A Penguin and a cat? Hhmmm. I have been thinking it was a black crow and a mouse.
                                ... which nervously knits away at the same yarn at a rapid speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X