Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it gets bigger will you change it's name to Dog?:P
    Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
    (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Hi

Here is Silky, she is a ten year old Spitz and she is the darling of our family.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
        When it gets bigger will you change it's name to Dog?:P
        It's already gotten quite big (last picture). These dogs act like puppies until they're 6 or 7 though.

Funny thing about 'em though is that when they fight, they go for each others hind legs.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

• I know my wife loves the dogs, but why does she do this to them?
          Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ZekeJones View Post
            I know my wife loves the dogs, but why does she do this to them?
            The poor pup has the look of "please take this sweater off of me NOW!"
            “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
            "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
            sigpic

Comment

• Dharma and Mandalay cuddling

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                The poor pup has the look of "please take this sweater off of me NOW!"
                "As we don't sweat like humans, and breath through our skin, get this offa' me before I boil"...Hell is paved with good intentions, not bad ones:))

Comment

• Along with the mutts (Toby is the black & tan, Madeline is the Corgie mix), here's current 60yo Mary & the infamous Rocketman Larsen. The lady to the right in the picture is Rachel, his girl when we were on the Pepsi.

Prof

C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\My Pictures\maddietoby6-26-09.jpg
                  C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\My Pictures\croppedmary.JPG
                  C:\Documents and Settings\John\My Documents\My Pictures\larsencritterold.jpg

Comment

• Well Hell. Didn't work.

Comment

• Let's try again...

The dogs were taken in June; Toby's shaved for the Summer. He's a major-league wooly bear now.

Prof
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof View Post
                        Let's try again...

The dogs were taken in June; Toby's shaved for the Summer. He's a major-league wooly bear now.

Prof
                        There you go. Just goes to show you... Pay attention.

Prof

Comment

• Prof, what's in "Asian Salad" that you need a straw to drink it. Please enlighten us culinary uneducated Brits:)

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                            Prof, what's in "Asian Salad" that you need a straw to drink it. Please enlighten us culinary uneducated Brits:)
                            Dave:

You got me. The dude in the picture is Steve (Rocketman) Larsen. Old Pepsi corpsman. He's from California, & I've never been there. I have utterly no idea what the legend on his drink glass (cup, whatever) means. Knowing Rocketman, it was some sort of con. Whatever, he sent me the picture. Rocketman stories available in "Stories" in the Crew's Mess. Tell some of your own. Everyone has had fun.

Prof

Comment

• Dave:

This is me:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Prof View Post
                                Dave:

This is me:
                                Oh. That picture of me was taken today while we were cutting our Christmas tree. The "004" in the image descriptor is the ordinal of the pictures Mary took @ the tree farm. The picture of her above is from late October. Rocketman & his wife & kid @ the table with the mysterious cup are from sometime around last March. Not that it matters.

Prof

Comment

Working...
                                X