Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
    So she let you drive for a change......
    With a name like "shotgun" have you got a choice?:))

Comment

• how do you keep furniture and everything else dry, after giving dog a bath, i do it like this
      Attached Files
      "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by omon View Post
        how do you keep furniture and everything else dry, after giving dog a bath, i do it like this
        He doesn't seem to mind it!
        “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
        "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
        sigpic

Comment

• He really likes ice cream.
          Attached Files
          All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
          -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

• Tarçın - (Cinnamon in English)

Our new friend :) 3,5 months old Pekinese.

a real love-beggar
            Attached Files
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• latest aqusition to the parihaka household

and no, it's not a dead sheep...
              Last edited by Parihaka; 11 May 09,, 00:28.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Nice to see a well trained guard dog on his day off.;)Pari please don't tell me you paid good money for this pedigree mongral..I have seen more go in a Japanese fighting slipper:))

PS. I thing your latest is wonderful
                Last edited by dave lukins; 11 May 09,, 00:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                  Nice to see a well trained guard dog on his day off.;)Pari please don't tell me you paid good money for this pedigree mongral..I have seen more go in a Japanese fighting slipper:))

PS. I thing your latest is wonderful
                  Alas, her indoors was insistent on this breed as it reminded her of home. It's certainly lazier than my last dog (collie cross from the pound) and I don't mind that but is also quite a bit dumber. I have high hopes for her working with the cat in keeping the fear of god in the local bush rat population though. Best thing is the kids love her and she loves them so she can stay on that basis I guess;)
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• here's Kobi at the ripe old age of 6 wks. She is a Poodle/Springer Spaniel cross. Intelligent, with a beautiful nature and the bain of ellie's life (9 yr. old moggy)
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Cute! It looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth:))

Comment

• Look in his eyes!!! He is very lovely:P
                        www.yourattorneysearch.com huge fan

Comment

• Last year on a fishing trip.

Unfortunately this was about our last trip with Blitz(the sable). She was struck with vestibular syndrome a few months ago and recovered fairly well but has really bad hips now. When she starts complaining I will put her down, but for now she gets gets around fine but shaky, and she still chases balls can run a little, just no jumping up the five feet it takes to get into the boat. She is actually down to about two feet max is her high jump now. It is really a toss up if her decaying eyesight, hearing, hips or just old age will get her first. She had a couple bad teeth pulled awhile back so she only has one lower canine and looks a little pitiful. I honestly hope she just goes to sleep peacefully sometime on her pillow. I could deal with that better than having to do the deed.:(

Comment

• Sorry for the friggin GIANT pic!!

Comment

• My labradoodle, he was 9 weeks when this photo was taken.
                              Attached Files
                              “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

• It's been unbearably hot lately. Here is Sadie chillin at the lake...
                                Attached Files
                                Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                                (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Working...
                                X