X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
    He looks tyred on the 1st photo:))
    Mandi doesn't "do" agility
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
      He looks tyred on the 1st photo:))
      You're so punny!!

Comment

• Mackenzie and Mandalay watching TV

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
          Mackenzie and Mandalay watching TV
          Simply adorable.
          Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Letting sleeping dogs lie

I was making the bed and got a phone call, this is when I came back.
            Attached Files
            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Originally posted by sappersgt View Post
              I was making the bed and got a phone call, this is when I came back.
              That canine of yours demand that you make her bed on a daily basis?
              Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Originally posted by THL View Post
                Mackenzie and Mandalay watching TV
                Mackenzie is sooooo cute! So is Mandalay!
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

• This dog is recovering from an injury but still showed up at the park with it's owner...
                  Attached Files
                  (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Beep, beep

A fleeting glimpse of the local roadrunner. Tame(ish), one of a pair, eats dogfood, babies every spring. Not a coyote in sight.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Mandalay's first bday party

The dog turned one yesterday! We had a birthday party last Sunday for her:

Mackenzie made a sign for Mandalay's birthday

Mandalay opening one of her gifts from the neighbor

Mackenzie and Mandalay wearing their party hats
                      (contrary to how she may appear in the photo, I know in my heart that Mandalay DID enjoy her party hat!)

Even the WABaby got a party hat!

Comment

• I dunno.......seems to me that Dharma and Mandalay are on the same wavelength when it comes to hats. :))

Comment

• Shotgun...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Shotgun...
                            So she let you drive for a change......

Comment

• Originally posted by Debbie View Post
                              So she let you drive for a change......
                              Dog is my copilot!:P

Comment

Dog is my copilot!:P
                                Sure she is.........

Comment

Working...
                                X