• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fabulous dogs..how cute are they:))

Comment

• Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
      fabulous dogs..how cute are they:))
      There's a Lukins scale of canine cuteness?
      How is it calibrated?
      Semper in excretum. Solum profunda variat.

Comment

• Chuckie looks very happy!
        Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

• Originally posted by glyn View Post
          There's a Lukins scale of canine cuteness?
          How is it calibrated?
          The longer the Aah!ing the cuter the dog:)

Comment

• Mackenzie and I taught the puppy to shake this weekend:

Then Mackenzie tried to give Mandalay a hug

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• We took Mandalay to the park. Guess who likes the slide? Here are some of the puppy, Mackenzie and one of her friends:

"To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• What a beautiful animal..love the big ears. Looks like there's no hip dysplasia. Standing very "proud". Chicken and rice to build a bit of bulk;)

Comment

• Wow! A replica of Bandit, the shepard I had when Jennifer was about 3yrs. old back in 1988!!!

Beautiful animal - second the chicken and rice for sure.

Comment

• fabulous looking dog ................
                    sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Our two incredibly watchful and ever alert attack cats Neo(the black cat)and Winter in their normal afternoon pose:).
                      Attached Files
                      "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• My boy Smudger

I love my dog ......... My ultimate goal in life is to be as good a person as my dog thinks I am.

...At 13 weeks old

...At 10 months old

...At 14 months old doing what he loves best

...Ditto

...Ditto
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by T_igger_cs_30; 08 Oct 08,, 03:59.
                        sigpicFEAR NAUGHT

Should raw analytical data ever be passed to policy makers?

Comment

• Shadow - my "pet me or I'll lick you to death", attack dog!!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• YouTube - Dog breaks up Cat fight FUNNY!!

Funny, dog breaks cat fight !!!!

Comment

• Abraham and I, one of the best I've ever had.
                              Attached Files
                              Backbone and Common Sense

Comment

• Beautiful dog......is that your house in the background? It's a wonderful structure.
                                Welcome, you step into a forum of the flash bang, chew toy hell, and shove it down your throat brutal honesty. OoE

Comment

Working...
                                X