No announcement yet.

Got a Pet ? Post its picture !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My goodness, it does glare, doesn't it.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

• Sugar cane muncher:

New Addition:

The faithful:
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

• On the left is Lucky - part Lab - part Terrier(?) - 62 pounds.

On the right is Buster - "miniature" Akita - 60 pounds.
        Attached Files
        Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
          Sugar cane muncher:

New Addition:

The faithful:
          WTF never seen a dog eating sugarcane. BTW the pic of the dog with tilak is priceless
          Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

• yep, 2007 Pongal special :)

Comment

• Tigger, Alex an Tiger - 3 stooges!!!
              Attached Files
              “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
              "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Southie View Post
                Tigger, Alex an Tiger - 3 stooges!!!
                Wow, do the cats ever move, particularly the first one? They need to go to a bootcamp

Comment

• Visitors from two doors down.
                  Last edited by HistoricalDavid; 11 Jun 07,, 18:24.
                  HD Ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                    Wow, do the cats ever move, particularly the first one? They need to go to a bootcamp
                    They move...from the sleeping spot to the food bowls. Actually the first one is a maine coon. Most of him is fur. The other two are just plain lazy!!
                    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                    sigpic

Comment

• Neighborhood entertainment

Rattlesnake in driveway today. Not a really big snake as snakes go (see picture). The "funny" part was me trying to remove said snake with a long stick. When it started to make noise (I mean it was a rattlesnake after all!) the dog decided it was something to attack. Then the damn stick broke. Picture me trying to hold on to the dogs collar and fend off the now pissed off snake with the suddenly much shorter stick! Much laughter at my expense.
                      Attached Files
                      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• New Babies

These are my two new babies. My last cat died earlier this year after 17 years with me. After a few tears & a bit of a holiday, it was time to adopt again.

The two little devils here are Miles & Trane (OK, so I'm a jazz fan).

Miles is the short-hared tabby. He is now 12 weeks old, and was tiny when I got him. he makes up for his lack of size by being insane. He has only 2 speeds, turbo & full stop. If he3 wants to move 3 feet he'll run it, then stop.

Trane is the black & white long-haired cat. She is gorgeous. At 17 weeks old she likes to pretend she is the 'grown up' one, but she is as bad as the boy.

They spend all their time playing with each other or sleeping.

Click image for larger version

Name:	On Daddy's Bed.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	1432652

Click image for larger version

Name:	Paying Attention.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	515.8 KB
ID:	1432653
                        sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

• sunny

He's name is Sunny, 10 years old. :)

the little ones are his boys...just 3 months old.
                          Attached Files
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

• I see that a lot of you have put pictures of your pets in this thread, so I thought I would share this with you all. There is a local pet food company taking submissions of pet photos for their 2008 calendar.

Linked Here

The prize is not much (a bag or some cans of pet food) but it would be so very neat to see your cat or dog in a calendar!! :)
                            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• I took this picture of Chloe (with Max in the background) the other day...Not too many close ups of Chloe in my collection.
                              Attached Files
                              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

• Tigger in one of his rare poses...:)
                                Attached Files
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X