No announcement yet.

.50 cal pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pakistan uses a wide range of weapons in there narcotis they use type 56s (copy of AK-47) streyer AUG, M82a1, sig 550 i think ive seen in one picture they have realt goos camo as seen here.

reasonable helicopters i seen one picture with a heuy 430 as narcotics

to me looks like narcotics im not sure

Comment

I've got a picture of me on the destroyer USS Edson "manning" a .50 caliber, grinning like a damn fool. I'll post a link to it when I get home.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I've got a pic of me manning some gun on the USS Intrepid. As the picture was taken, a helicopter came into view right where the barrels were pointed. Cool pic.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I have a pic of me manning a .50 on the USS Barry at the Washington Naval Yard in DC, have any pictures of regular Pakistani Police?

Comment

Here's that pic of me, grinning like an idiot
            Attached Files
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Ahhh.....the Ma Duece!

Nice pic bro.

Comment

Thanks. I love the splinter shields, just like the ones on the 20mm positions back in WWII.
                When I got to go the USS Alabama, I got a great shot of my Dad manning a twin-20mm, same splinter shields as that .50 pic. Naturally I framed Dad's picture :D

Comment

Naturally. In the army, we call em 'chicken shields', and somewhere along the way, the powers that be forgot how useful they are.

They are no longer in use in the USA.

Comment

Damn, those would be really useful on virtually every vehicle that you can mount an MG on. It's a shame the Army doesnt use them

Comment

Read the AAR from Iraq the Colonel posted, it goes into detail about all this stuff....it's a great read.

Comment

Eh...stupid question. Where is it?:unsure

Comment

LOL it's on two boards, the American military issues board and the Military vehicles board.

Comment

Yeah, I saw it there after I posted that. Felt rather stupid, to say the least. I wish I had time to really go over that AAR. Lot of "meat" there, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Oh, here's that picture of good 'ole Dad showing me how it's done:sniper
                              Attached Files

Comment

Twin 20's.

NICE :)

Comment

Working...
                                X