No announcement yet.

41 jailed Taliban in tunnel escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah! may be you can ask BBC or CNN or dozen other papers that publish about Jehadi camps in Pakistan!

We'r just doin the lip service, posting the articles for discussion!!

boy oh boy!!
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Your precious Ray was exposed as
      biased. His comments were
      exposed inflammatory and un-factual.

Now give it up, you indians aren't helping
      the situation for yourselves by going into
      denial. Who are you trying to impress anyway?

And as for Jay, his article on
      the Jihadi university was also put to rest.
      Even the yanks understood Pakistan's side
      in the end. But you indians obviously are
      not here to understand both sides of the issue,
      you are just here to perpetuate your own
      vile ideas aren't you?
      Last edited by TNP; 14 Oct 03,, 01:26.

Comment

Yup the americans understood it very well, i guess Mushraff got that during the UN meet.

And I guess most of the Americans/Canadians/Israelis here know very well about "that" part of the world, so i dont need to "make" them understand something that's not true.

Ok, lets say we didnt know both sides of the issue. You werent ready to hold a decent discussion, you resorted in to name calling and hijacked the thread by on American economy. So I and ofcourse others would think that you didnt have anything constructive or should i say counter argue on that BBC article.
        Last edited by Jay; 14 Oct 03,, 02:39.
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Yup the americans understood it very well, i guess Mushraff got that during the UN meet.

And I guess most of the Americans/Canadians/Israelis here know very well about "that" part of the world, so i dont need to "make" them understand something that's not true.
          I think most of them do.
          But hey, even if they dont
          do we care? Screw 'em.
          I have already made that
          clear. Pakistanis, as you
          very well know, are for the
          most part, anti-american.
          No question about it.
          So its not like its a loss
          for us if they are anti-Pakistani.

The path of PAK-American relationship,
          was set in the 50's, contrary to popular belief.
          Back in the 50's Pakistan chose to side with
          China as an "eternal ally" over the US. The
          US came to us and asked us to reconsider,
          we refused. So there you go. Many Pakistanis
          and Americans are not even aware of this fact.

Ok, lets say we didnt know both sides of the issue. You werent ready to hold a decent discussion, you resorted in to name calling and hijacked the thread by on American economy. So I and ofcourse others would think that you didnt have anything constructive or should i say counter argue on that BBC article.
          Maybe you should go and read my comments
          on that thread. The issue of America came very
          late in that thread and that was only between
          me and Praxus. I was explaining the whole
          maddrassah/wahabi/university situation before
          that. You dont see any yanks saying that I hijacked the
          thread do ya?
          Because I already answered their questions before
          the thread got sidetracked.

Comment

TNP,

I did not want to cross swords since you apparently are a deviate [if you know what I mean]. I abhor such individuals, though I don't wish to change their preference since I live in a free country unlike your dictatorial regime that you left home for but root for nevertheless on the safe banks of the St Lawrence.

I am indeed Precious Ray. But to you alone. Though that is not something I cherish given you 'attitude'. I am afraid if I have been 'exposed' [again abhorrence runs down my spine] or proved biased, its all in your mind. And much that you wish, you are not the 'many'. You are just one poor and lost soul. Maybe the second coming of Christ will save you. Given such adherents of Soddom and Gomorrah. Jesus may ahve to hurry up his schedule to save the world.

May I request you to stay on course. Just swivel your brain 360 degrees and you will be fine.

You are such a narcissist that you are dreaming that anyone has understood your view of the jihadi univ. Read carefully. There is only revulsion.

Are you aware how intolerant you all are and how you goosesetp over human rights and individual freedom? There is a court case filed by a Muslim against Shoaib, the cricketer and Rameez Raja, Pak Cricket Board CEO and Ammaer Sohail Chief Selector because the 'hurt the feeling of Muslims' by attending a fashion show on Shab-e-Barat [a religious festival of Muslims]. If I don't attend Christmas or the Church, who the Dickens can take me to court? Intolerance of the highest order, apart from infringing on individual rights. Utter nonsense. Now if I have sores on my knees and can't prostrate during Namaz, I can be taken to court? Or I have a man full of gas in fromt of me [like you] with a loose posterior that emits it every time he prostrates for Namaz and so I leave rather than have my nostril offended so much so that I puke and become a public nuisance, does it mean you take me to court? What utter bunk.

Khuda Hafiz Deviate-man.
            Last edited by Ray; 14 Oct 03,, 06:49.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Let's keep it calm here guys. TNP, there have been complaints WRT your posts.

Apparently, no one here is sympathetic with your jihadi mentality. I suggest you temper your remarks with tolerance.

Comment

Ray, your personal attacks and baiting TNP are not appreciated, either. Refrain from such behavior.
                The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

I second that Horrido.

Ray, i know that TNP's views are annoying to you(and others), but i ask that you respond by the high road, rather than the low.

Thanx.

Comment

Ever sine Top Hatter said so, I just switched off. TNP went personal and called me precious and biased. He may not agree with me. That is fair, but no personal attacks.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Hey Horrido! What's up? Long time, no see!
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                        Let's keep it calm here guys. TNP, there have been complaints WRT your posts.

Apparently, no one here is sympathetic with your jihadi mentality. I suggest you temper your remarks with tolerance.
                        You have quite the nerve to call
                        me a jihadi.

One thing's for sure, the next time
                        the jihadis are flaming americans,
                        I am not gonna step in to defend the yanks.

By the way,
                        it was this same sniper which suggested
                        nuking the entire country of Afganistan and
                        wipping the afgan people of the face of the earth.
                        This same guy is telling me that my views are offensive...
                        Ironic or plain hypocriticle? Can this guy even be allowed
                        to judge whats offensive or whats not when he cant
                        control his own comments?

And before you accuse me of anything,
                        read Ray's last post in which he is still
                        exposing his bias. This guy calls me as
                        being against human rights and freedom etc.
                        The guy is basing his views on NOTHING.
                        So this proves his bias.

Look at the article on Danny Pearl in the politicle section.
                        These Indians are posting any article which defames
                        Pakistan left, right & center. Danny Pearl was an idiot!
                        If I was a black American, what do you think would happen
                        to me if I went looking for an Interview with the KKK in
                        Alabama? They would hang my body on a cross and
                        roast me alive. But read the views of Ray and Jay,
                        they are constantly posting propoganda which makes
                        it seems as if most Pakistanis are like that.

It is true, most Pakistanis are anti-American government.
                        And so are most of the Americans anti-Pakistani government.
                        But these Indians make it seem as if we are out to destroy
                        the world or something. They forget to mention that most
                        Indians are also anti-american government. This can be
                        judged by the huge uproar over the mere suggestion of
                        sending Indian troops to Iraq. Ask the American officers
                        who have had contact with their Indian counterparts, they
                        are also anti-American. The truth is most of the world's
                        population today is anti american. At least we Pakistanis
                        have the guts to admit it.

The bias of Ray has already been exposed in previous
                        threads. His points proven as non-factual, some even
                        imaginary.

N e wayz, this is my last post on this forum.
                        So good riddance to me for all those who complained.

l8er ppl
                        Last edited by TNP; 14 Oct 03,, 15:25.

Comment

It's called i am a moderator, and it is my job to enforce good conduct here.

Quite simple actually.

Now behave.

Comment

To keep the record straight.

Daniel Pearl story is not mine. It is from the media.

Nothing has been proved wrong what I have written so far. As I said earlier raving and ranting without proof is no proof.

If ALL my post are observed, it will be seen I have been even handed. It is only when I am attacked for no good reason, I am constrained to reply. Intially, I humoured the man, but later when he got personal and abusive, I only used his statements and reinterpreted. Even then, no abusive word was used. For instance, he said I was 'following him'? I think that was rather vainglorous and presumptious of him. Therefore, instead of using the word '******' [please forgive me for using it now] I called him a 'deviate'. I could have called him a lair but I politely reminded him of being 'terminologicallly inexact'.

I feel that this post is warranted since I would not like to appear as a guttersnipe or a 'propaganda' man. In fact, my article which seems to have upset him wished Pakistan well. Show me one Pakistani [on this forum] who wishes India well?
                            I honsetly wish them well since a stable and economically vibrant Pakistan is the best bet for peace.

He called me an ar**hole and licker of Americans. And yet he stays in Canada and criticises Canada and America. It is people like him who are making life dangerous for other immigrants and starting a hate war in those countries. They don't want to ammalgamate. Look at the UK. There is what is called ****- bashing. Why force your way on the original citizens? Is that what makes me a licker? I am concerned about not only Indians but for all from the subcontinent who live in foreign lands since the colour is the same and none can make out who is who. So that local wrath descends on all imigarants looking the same. Imagine that Sikh being killed in the US just because he wore a turban as per his faith and had a beard. The American thought he was a Mulsim and so shot him and killed him.

Why should I not be concerned about the lunatic fringe amongst the immigrants who because of their rabid and isolationist attitude forces the original citizens to detest all? I too have folks around the world. Why should they die or be hated or be suspicious of because of these nuts?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Several complaints have been lodged with the mods in reference to this thread.

Keep it civil all, or it will be locked.

Comment

A hushed calm seems to have drifted across the thread...the participents are barely shadows...flitting here and there...not pausing and looking, just moving slowly, cautiously against the black background of the board...A deathly silence hangs over the room...Everybody knows...that Sniper has been here.
                                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                                X