No announcement yet.

Nuclear war looms closer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll at least have some semblance of training... I'll wave whenever my right foot goes down...
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Dude, the best defense Isreal has is her neighbour's lack of will to invade. It'd just cost too much. Nuclear deterrence is stupid because any use of nuclear weapons by Isreal would force the USA to give up their support and that would eventually lead to Isreal's downfall.
      Simply put, WMDs are not a tangible method of defense, unless your neighbours already have heaps of them, and you need to do the MAD thing.
      And seriously, Iran isn't going to be using WMDs any time soon. It'd be national suicide and they know it. They want to stay in power first and foremost, conquest is at best a secondary priority.
      Maybe Rogue States pose a short-term threat to their immediate neighbours, but it's crazy to think that they'd really try to take on the biggest power in the world after seeing the first gulf war take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
        LOL, they make it seem like everyone is going to go out and rush to make Nuclear Weapons. I'm sorry but that's not how it works. Israel has nukes to deter, not to attack. Iran would have nukes to USE them through a proxy or directly. Iran is already building nukes, Israel building a sub isn't gonna make anyone start up a nuclear program.

The UN should be destroyed.
        "Iran would have nukes to USE them through a proxy or directly."

who told you that??? Iran wants to have nukes in order to get unattackable by the USA. Deterrence.
        No matter how the next war ends, the following one will be fought with sticks and stones.
        (Albert Einstein)

Comment

Working...
        X