Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Burial map at Antietam

  1. #1

    Join Date
    21 Jan 09
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    11

    Burial map at Antietam

    Thought this might be of interest here; recently discovered https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...civil-war-map/

  2. #2
    Global Moderator
    Military Professional
    Defense Professional
    Albany Rifles's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 07
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Posts
    9,188
    The American Battlefields Trust www.battlefields.org did a big online reveal. You may want to check that out as well.

    Great work by some dedicated archivists.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

  3. #3

    Join Date
    21 Jan 09
    Location
    Great Lakes
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    The American Battlefields Trust www.battlefields.org did a big online reveal. You may want to check that out as well.

    Great work by some dedicated archivists.
    Yes Sir, I highly admire their work. Their battle/engagement vids among other things they do are outstanding
    Last edited by _UXcva; 24 Jun 20, at 11:44.

  4. #4
    Global Moderator
    Military Professional
    Defense Professional
    Albany Rifles's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 07
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Posts
    9,188
    Quote Originally Posted by _UXcva View Post
    Yes Sir, I highly admire their work. Their battle/engagement vids among other things they do are outstanding
    I donate monthly to them through a payroll program and they are in my will. If you ever get a chance to hear Garry Adelman jump at the chance. And if you take a tour of his....you will walk far and fast!
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

  5. #5
    Resident Curmudgeon Military Professional Gun Grape's Avatar
    Join Date
    12 Mar 05
    Location
    Panama City Fl
    Posts
    9,128
    Quote Originally Posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    I donate monthly to them through a payroll program and they are in my will. If you ever get a chance to hear Garry Adelman jump at the chance. And if you take a tour of his....you will walk far and fast!
    CFC strikes again!!!
    Human Scum. Proud Never Trumper

  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    Military Professional
    Defense Professional
    Albany Rifles's Avatar
    Join Date
    27 Apr 07
    Location
    Prince George, VA
    Posts
    9,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Grape View Post
    CFC strikes again!!!
    You know the deal!!!

    Well worth it. I mean I got a cool hat & water bottle!

    But it really is a labor of love for me.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Family moves court against Islamic burial
    By Samudra in forum International Economy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26 Jun 08,, 19:10
  2. Burial Assignment
    By vaughn in forum Ancient, Medieval & Early Modern Ages
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06 Jan 08,, 03:08
  3. Poll: Cremation or Burial?
    By THL in forum World Affairs Board Pub
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08 Aug 06,, 18:43

Share this thread with friends:

Share this thread with friends:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •