Burial map at Antietam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burial map at Antietam

Thought this might be of interest here; recently discovered https://www.washingtonpost.com/histo...civil-war-map/

The American Battlefields Trust www.battlefields.org did a big online reveal. You may want to check that out as well.

Great work by some dedicated archivists.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
      The American Battlefields Trust www.battlefields.org did a big online reveal. You may want to check that out as well.

Great work by some dedicated archivists.
      Yes Sir, I highly admire their work. Their battle/engagement vids among other things they do are outstanding
      Last edited by _UXcva; 24 Jun 20,, 11:44.

Comment

Originally posted by _UXcva View Post
        Yes Sir, I highly admire their work. Their battle/engagement vids among other things they do are outstanding
        I donate monthly to them through a payroll program and they are in my will. If you ever get a chance to hear Garry Adelman jump at the chance. And if you take a tour of his....you will walk far and fast!
        Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
          I donate monthly to them through a payroll program and they are in my will. If you ever get a chance to hear Garry Adelman jump at the chance. And if you take a tour of his....you will walk far and fast!
          CFC strikes again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
            CFC strikes again!!!
            You know the deal!!!

Well worth it. I mean I got a cool hat & water bottle!

But it really is a labor of love for me.
            Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X