COVID-2019 in America, effect on politics and economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

I'm under orders from Captain Mrs Bluesman (she says go, I go)
    I have mine scheduled for late October
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

• I'll skip for as long as I can. Every booster has gotten me deathly sick. Felt like Covid all over again.

My Covid experience 2.5 years ago wasn't pleasant. I wasn't sure I'd survive it at the time, I hurt so bad. I ate absolutely nothing for 2 weeks. I lost 15 lbs out of the deal. I still haven't completely shaken off my cough since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zad Fnark View Post
        I'll skip for as long as I can. Every booster has gotten me deathly sick. Felt like Covid all over again.

My Covid experience 2.5 years ago wasn't pleasant. I wasn't sure I'd survive it at the time, I hurt so bad. I ate absolutely nothing for 2 weeks. I lost 15 lbs out of the deal. I still haven't completely shaken off my cough since then.
        and I was just the opposite after my wife came down with it Thanksgiving week 2020. She got pretty sick for 5 days while quarantined at a hotel for two weeks. I went in for testing after that week and was positive while son negative. I was home with him the whole time and he never caught it from me nor did I have a reaction. Wife came home after 10 days since I was already positive. Ironically she was 41 at the time and I was 67 so age meant nothing.

Comment

Working...
        X