Coronavirus: the Chinese Political Angle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
    Semantics huh! Why do you think I'd care for semantics when I dislike leftist publications? There are 1000000..... leftist publications, then there are 100 ones at the other end. Nothing centre-right.
    Not semantics just something I thought you should know. Both left & right use the same terms. Since you listed out British & American newspapers.

Comment

• Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
      I knew about discrimination against blacks in China way before this.

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      I honestly didn't knew that.
      How about the other way around ?

Makes no sense but then its not supposed to

Fear = freeze, fight or flight

Comment

• China didn't warn public of likely pandemic for 6 key days

Daily Telegraph stops publishing section paid for by China

Huh! The more I speak about China, the less it seems.
        Last edited by Oracle; 15 Apr 20,, 16:05.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• UK spy agencies urge China rethink once Covid-19 crisis is over | Guardian | Apr 12 2020

Fifteen Tory MPs, led by Bob Seely, and including former ministers Iain Duncan Smith and David Davis, wrote to Johnson over the weekend asking that the UK “rethink our wider relationship with China” after the pandemic has eased. “We ... have failed to take a strategic view of Britain’s long-term economic, technical and security needs,” they said.
          Remains to be seen what comes out of this review. MI6 is defending the 5G decision that allows Huawie a 33% share in the UK.

Comment

• China’s Coronavirus Diplomacy

Possible Chinese Nuclear Testing Stirs U.S. Concern

Don't have access. Can someone with access copy paste both the articles please?

If China detonates one, India should detonate 10. We need the data.
            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Tens of thousands of Chinese PPE kits fail India safety test

Whyyyyy are we buying these from China?

Comment

• Covid-19: China raises Wuhan coronavirus death toll by 50% citing early lapses

So I was correct. China and Pakistan are fudging number of deaths.

Comment

Covid-19: China raises Wuhan coronavirus death toll by 50% citing early lapses

So I was correct. China and Pakistan are fudging number of deaths.
                  Yeah but by how much is the question.

2x of the earlier figures is the right ball park i feel

This is just 50% more

"In the early stage, due to limited hospital capacity and the shortage of medical staff, a few medical institutions failed to connect with local disease control and prevention systems in a timely manner, which resulted in delayed reporting of confirmed cases and some failures to count patients accurately," state broadcaster CGTN quoted an unidentified Wuhan official as saying.
                  Understandable
                  Last edited by Double Edge; 17 Apr 20,, 21:38.

Comment

• Much more than 50%, is my guess. Both are goebbel countries after all.

Comment

• The Dutch bought from non-certified manufacturer

https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/nede...rland-haastige

The Dutch government bought thousands of masks from a Chinese manufacturer, that failed safety tests.

The manufacturer had not been certified by the Chinese authority to produce medical grade masks.

Comment

Much more than 50%, is my guess. Both are goebbel countries after all.
                        I'm saying 100% more than official is plausible. Or double official. That is before this latest increment.

Comment

• Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
                          https://www.rtlnieuws.nl/nieuws/nede...rland-haastige

The Dutch government bought thousands of masks from a Chinese manufacturer, that failed safety tests.

The manufacturer had not been certified by the Chinese authority to produce medical grade masks.
                          Happened in many countries and even in the opposite direction.

There was an Indian company making test kits that were not authroised to be used in India but were sold to China.

Comment

• Chinese leadership harasses activists & lawyers as face saving measure

Comment

• HK researchers think 4x official CCP figures

A clinical diagnosis is better than test kits. Hmm

I thought the test validated the diagnosis.

Without tests then diagnosis is all there is.

Comment

• Says they think the spread started in September, remained asymptotic and then patients started showing symptoms later

It's interesting they mention a number of countries mostly in East Asia have identified Patient 0's for their countries. All came from Wuhan.

But the lead researcher Forster thinks the origins come south of Wuhan.

Comment

Working...
                                X