No announcement yet.

Another TDS sufferer kills...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t believe it was GOP’ers poisoning the NYPD. AOC’s buddies at work.
    https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/nypd-c...-their-shakes/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	uK3pIWx.png
Views:	2
Size:	423.0 KB
ID:	1479016

So the police union in NYPD immediately claimed that police were "under attack" because a couple of officers were sick from drinking milkshakes they claimed were intentionally contaminated. Of course, there was ZERO evidence.

If the police (the union is made up of police) can jump to false conclusions like this over such a minor incident, I shudder to think what other false narratives are promoted.

I'd say AOC and her squad had better get on the ball if they want to be poisoning cops.

Click image for larger version

Name:	UjoSukk.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	1479017

4AM Interesting time to post an update. Almost as if they’re hoping people won’t notice.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Adjacent to this is Officer Karen McMuffin in Richmond Hill, GA, whining about her slow service for an Egg McMuffin at a McDonald's cause she's a cop.

What a lying jackass. That McDonald's is at the intersection of US 17 & I-95 east of FT Stewart, GA. It is NOTORIOUSLY slow....has been for decades. There are 2 other McDonalds within 5 minutes of that all within her district.

Seems like another snowflake job.
        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
        Mark Twain

Comment

A suspected case.
          https://www.theblaze.com/news/bernel...tigation-trump

Comment

A threat on CSPAN.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jahjy_pp0aU

Comment

Black conservative stabbed in Portland.
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...riot-portland/

Comment

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
                Black conservative stabbed in Portland.
                https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...riot-portland/
                150,000 dead Americans thanks to Trump's utter contempt for actually doing his job and leading this nation, hell just putting on a fucking mask and setting an example....and this is what keep you warm at night.

Wow...
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                  150,000 dead Americans thanks to Trump's utter contempt for actually doing his job and leading this nation, hell just putting on a fucking mask and setting an example....and this is what keep you warm at night.

Wow...
                  Whataboutism?

Nice tops, Trump virus? Nope, Chinese.
                  Every damn suicide and many questionable deaths are being chalked up to boost stats so state’s can get more federal cash.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post

Wow...
                    Whataboutism?

Nice tops, Trump virus? Nope, Chinese.
                    Every damn suicide and many questionable deaths are being chalked up to boost stats so state’s can get more federal cash.
                    Where did I ever say "Trump virus"? Go ahead, find the post and link to it. I'll wait.

"Stat boosting"...let me guess, you read all about it on Breitbart. I'd ask you for any sort of credible source of that bullshit, but there is none.

How much else about COVID do you believe to be a hoax? Just curious to see how much of Trump's Kool-Aid you're drinking these days.

Comment

Try staying on topic about unhinged lefties killing and attempting to kill conservatives?

Comment

Try staying on topic about unhinged lefties killing and attempting to kill conservatives?
                        lol yeah, that's what I thought.

Comment

Murder, it’s a thing.
                          I know thread titles / topics can be challenging?

Comment

Murder, it’s a thing.
                            I know thread titles / topics can be challenging?
                            Yeah, murder is a thing. So is missing the forest for the trees.

There isn't a single fucking thing you can say in defense of your beloved "anti-lefty", as he cuts a swath of destruction through this country and proves Every Single Fucking Day what a catastrophe his "presidency" has been ....so you've got to latch onto anything that makes you feel less guilty about voting for him, and that cognitive dissonance that prevents you from admitting you made a horrifying mistake.

Like I said, whatever keeps you warm at night.

I'll give you this much though: All the other Trumpists here on the WAB took their toys and went home in a huff. You actually stayed. Have to take my hat off for that kind of fortitude.

Comment

A story of homicidal ideation.
                              https://www.foxnews.com/media/kamala...pence-sessions

Comment

Do you REALLY want to start calling out and parsing things politicians have been saying? Really?
                                “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                                Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X