This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfgun View Post
    What, do you think the incestuous nature makes it less creepy? Or is that more natural to you (DOR)?
    Do you mean like this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	trump daughter1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	1478613

or maybe like this one

Name:	trump daughter2.jpg
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	1478614

Comment

No cigar there GG. No lip on lip action with age of majority female.

Comment

No like this.
        https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KkREGzfSCAY

Comment

Oh I see, your guy does incest creepy on a higher level so you gotta deflect to "old guy" creepy.

But lets not mention "Grab them by P***y" Creepy. Or old guy walking through the dressing room at a beauty contest while the young girls are changing clothes creepy.

Comment

Creepy Joe is much preferred over the billionaire blunder that Bloomberg would be.

Comment

What, do you think the incestuous nature makes it less creepy? Or is that more natural to you (DOR)?
              C'mon man, just own up your own raging hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance. Go ahead, it won't hurt.

Name:	SLcLQo9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	1478615

Name:	bUqxPuT.png
Views:	1
Size:	1,001.3 KB
ID:	1478616

Name:	a0s1er8.jpg
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	1478617
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Come on tops you have to work your own twelve step program too.

Comment

Come on tops you have to work your own twelve step program too.
                  Twelve step program? Oh I assume you're making a reference to "Trump Derangement Syndrome".

Better idea: How about acknowledging what complete and utter slime Donald Trump is, but that you're still just (incredibly hypocritically) fine with that because he's "the anti-lefty".

I mean, virtually everything about the man is completely indefensible. Which is why you have no response but deflection, projection and obfuscation.
                  “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Well, things are moving swimmingly in Iowa. First they cancel the poll (someone overheard someone mispronouncing Buttigieg: truly) now they cancelled the vote (presumably temporarily, while they rework the numbers). Yup.
                    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

In many countries, two men holding hand is nothing more than a sign of friendship. Cultures differ; but, GOPer idiots tend to be so blind that all they can see is sex Sex SEX.

Someone else posted a picture of Your Messiah kissing the daughter he said he would like to "date," (that's a euphemism, in case you didn't know). Which just goes to prove that you and your fellow travelers are no stranger to double standards.

Or, very, very poor taste.
                      Trust me?
                      I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
                        Well, things are moving swimmingly in Iowa. First they cancel the poll (someone overheard someone mispronouncing Buttigieg: truly) now they cancelled the vote (presumably temporarily, while they rework the numbers). Yup.
                        On a good day, the Democrats could f--k up a wet dream.
                        Somehow they managed to exceed even my lowest expectations.

Four more years of Donnie Dementia, here we come!

Comment

i think this is a good time to remind everyone that organizationally, the Trump 2016 campaign was utter chaos from beginning to end.

sucks to be part of the Iowa Democratic Party this morning, but there's no real political lesson to be learned here (as compared to organizational lessons).
                          There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

bottom-line for everyone: elections should be done via paper ballots only. -anything- electronic is just asking for trouble.
                            There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Iowa

“There were hiccups in the reporting process.” fivethirtyeight.com

The Democratic state party found “inconsistencies” in the reporting of the results of the nearly 1,700 caucuses. “Our ultimate goal is to ensure that the integrity and accuracy of the process continues to be upheld.”

Imagine how this would be handled by the ‘other party.’

What happened.
                              Precinct leaders used an app to report the results of their caucuses, and that app failed to function as it should. The measures in place to ensure the integrity of the process kicked in immediately. Accuracy and quality checks raised red flags, and so the leadership decided that it was far more important to get it right than to get it done quickly.

Pre-planned back-up measures for telephoning in the results took longer than expected. However, there is a paper trail and so it is entirely logical to suppose that the results will be reported, accurately, some hours or days down the road.

The Iowa state party leadership said, “This is not a hack or an intrusion. The underlying data and paper trail is sound and will simply take time to further report the results.”

Naturally, the ‘other party’ has responded graciously and with confidence that any major political party in the United States would deal with such a set-back with integrity and openness.

Or, something like that…

The results will, some day, be reported here: https://results.thecaucuses.org/
                              Last edited by DOR; 04 Feb 20,, 17:24.
                              Trust me?
                              I'm an economist!

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                                i think this is a good time to remind everyone that organizationally, the Trump 2016 campaign was utter chaos from beginning to end.

sucks to be part of the Iowa Democratic Party this morning, but there's no real political lesson to be learned here (as compared to organizational lessons).
                                Caucuses are a joke. More so in a state like Iowa. Caucuses remind me of Boss party politics from back in the day only a little more sanitized. Well at least no one is smoking cigars. People should just go into a booth, mark their ballot, and then turn it in.

Comment

Working...
                                X