Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red China an insidious threat inside Australia ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
    It's not my government. I'm concerned that the mentality impacts me negatively. You've just proven that my concern is real.
    Whose government is that anyway? You're living on foreign land, and you talk mostly on topics that derides the CPC, or posts that do so. I don't know which side of the argument you're on. For CPC? Against CPC?

Your concern is valid only if it affects you physically or mentally. If you stop walking the streets, no physical harm will come to you. Likewise, if you stop browsing, you will come across no negative comments. I see neither of those here. However, the concerns regarding CPC is real and founded. That, IMV, should bother you more.

Btw, how many ethnic Chinese have been attacked in NY, LA, Melbourne or any other country/city because of their race, eating habits, or language? Do you have statistics?

I keep saying this, but you don't listen. CPC is the threat, not the common Chinese. It's the booby-trap that the CPC has put around itself so that no harm comes to its monarchy, forgetting that the force from within will eventually burst. Days of Kings and Queens are long gone.
    Last edited by Oracle; 07 Dec 19,, 13:37.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Whose government is that anyway? You're living on foreign land, and you talk mostly on topics that derides the CPC, or posts that do so. I don't know which side of the argument you're on. For CPC? Against CPC?

Your concern is valid only if it affects you physically or mentally. If you stop walking the streets, no physical harm will come to you. Likewise, if you stop browsing, you will come across no negative comments. I see neither of those here. However, the concerns regarding CPC is real and founded. That, IMV, should bother you more.
      See, I'm not living on foreign land. I talk on a variety of topics, mostly deriding Trump.

You can be concerned about the Chinese government all you want. I see the original post as deriding Chinese people.

Don't see how offensive your last post was. It's akin to racially profiling black people and saying, "It's not my fault some of your people commit violent crimes."

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
      Btw, how many ethnic Chinese have been attacked in NY, LA, Melbourne or any other country/city because of their race, eating habits, or language? Do you have statistics?

I keep saying this, but you don't listen. CPC is the threat, not the common Chinese. It's the booby-trap that the CPC has put around itself so that no harm comes to its monarchy, forgetting that the force from within will eventually burst. Days of Kings and Queens are long gone.
      I have no quarrel with you, but I know that there are people who don't share this view. All this talk of Chinese investment in Australia is sinophobic fearmongering. The government can just pass a law to compulsorily buy back, freeze or confiscated these assets.
      Last edited by hboGYT; 07 Dec 19,, 13:49.

Comment

Originally posted by hboGYT View Post
        See, I'm not living on foreign land. I talk on a variety of topics, mostly deriding Trump.

You can be concerned about the Chinese government all you want. I see the original post as deriding Chinese people.

Don't see how offensive your last post was. It's akin to racially profiling black people and saying, "It's not my fault some of your people commit violent crimes."

I have no quarrel with you, but I know that there are people who don't share this view. All this talk of Chinese investment in Australia is sinophobic fearmongering. The government can just pass a law to compulsorily buy back, freeze or confiscated these assets.
        Sinophobic fear-mongering is real, I agree, as the world has woken up to CPC's antics of not so good democratic policies, standards or ethics.

Where do you live now?

Which post of mine was offensive?

Thanks, I have no quarrel with you either, or any other Chinese. You and me are alike, mostly. I criticize all governments, including mine, and dictators (CPC)/Putin etc, Trump too sometimes.

This world has not learnt to live in peace because some are interested in conflicts. See where I'm going with this? Much of it stems out of China's power politics.
        Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
        X