No announcement yet.

The 2019-2020 Impeachment, Trial and Acquittal of Donald John Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So you would prefer the blankets while facing down a T-80? Otherwise, piss off!

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
      Well first that is 'whataboutism' and irrelevant to the impeachment.
      It's all he's got. Just take pity on him and move on.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
        So you would prefer the blankets while facing down a T-80? Otherwise, piss off!
        Pretty big words for a guy nowhere near the combat zone and zero skin in the game. So that being the case, how about YOU piss off.
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• So Tops you would prefer Obummer blankets to protect yourself and your loved ones from rolling track? Or Huugly effective Trump supplied Javelins? I am sure that Ukrainians have an actual preference.
          Wasn’t it that cigar smoker (Bubba) that promised Ukraine some American protection in exchange for them surrendering nuclear arms? Little did Ukraine know that the DNC offered protection was in fact blankets!

Comment

So Tops you would prefer Obummer blankets to protect yourself and your loved ones from rolling track? Or Huugly effective Trump supplied Javelins? I am sure that Ukrainians have an actual preference.
            Wasn’t it that cigar smoker (Bubba) that promised Ukraine some American protection in exchange for them surrendering nuclear arms? Little did Ukraine know that the DNC offered protection was in fact blankets!
            Once again, you just gotta put Dems front and center for some reason. Must be a knee-jerk instinct or something.

Personally I don't know how to operate a Javelin, and would be more of a menace to my neighbors than the enemy.
            Furthermore, as a logistics guy, I'm more concerned about sustainability, so things like blankets and food in a harsh outdoors environment tend to attract my attention first and foremost...Not sexy, but then again I can't feed my family or a group of soldiers with an ATGM.

Funny thing about weaponry, but especially the state-of-the-art kind, it has this nagging ability to be turned against the supplier, or stolen and sold off on the black market, or even used to obliterate the completely innocent.
            Doesn't even have to be out of malice, but rather sheer stupidity. Can have all kinds of nasty and unintended consequences.

But hey, shipping in massive amounts of shiny new toys to an army unable to manage or even secure them properly has never backfired on us....right?

Oh yeah, and then there's nagging problem of my morals: I'd rather die than be the stooge-on-strings for a loathsome **** like Donald Trump when he wants me to "do him a favor though" for those Javelins, that has nothing to do with fighting for my survival.

Comment

• Originally posted by ambidex View Post
              The one is who started using historicity to make a case against Trump's current Impeachment and that too not convicted by any US court. Taste of own medicine seems bitter eh?
              Does anybody know what the hell he is talking about since i don't speak his strange language?

Comment

• Adam Schiff needs to lawyer up.
                https://www.theblaze.com/news/judici...am_schiff_foia

Comment

• Originally posted by tbm3fan View Post
                  Does anybody know what the hell he is talking about since i don't speak his strange language?
                  I gave up already, not worth the mental bandwidth. Especially when he's spouting that whole "Duh hurr hurr didja know that the Democrats owned slaves but the Republicans freed them 150 years ago??"

If I wanted to hear that Confederate apologia bullshit I'd head over to Stormfront or something.

Comment

"Judicial Watch"...a slightly more polished InfoWars clone. LOL, yeah I'm sure that Adam Schiff is quaking in his boots:

Comment

• So Tops you would prefer Obummer blankets to protect yourself and your loved ones from rolling track? Or Huugly effective Trump supplied Javelins? I am sure that Ukrainians have an actual preference.
                      Javelins are a tactical weapon and a symbol. US support is strategic.

the money Ukraine gets from the US means significantly more than the Javelins, because the rebels the Ukrainians are fighting don't operate armor in any numbers, while the rebel state sponsor, Russia, would be able to fairly easily suppress and defeat the limited quantity of Ukrainian Javelins.

bottom-line: Ukraine would far rather have a supportive US President than one whom actively hates Ukraine, tries to blackmail Ukraine, and has to be goaded into support because of extreme bipartisan Congressional pressure.
                      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by snapper View Post
                        As far as I understand it only the facts relating Trumpkins withholding aid (which he is not legally to do I believe) and asking for a personal favour - to announce an investigation into his political opponent - and his subsequent attempts to hide this 'quid pro quo' that he had no right to do by withholding all documents and witnesses from Congress - are what matter.
                        Ukranian Government DISAGREES on Quid Pro Quo. All Democrat witness showed not even an iota of evidence other than hearsay.

Releasing aid is not as simple as dispatching delivery from Amazon. Democrats are using this bureaucratic bottleneck to pin Republicans down which happened during Obama tenure as well.

This is an example of what is NOT relevant. Get it?
                        It is relevant, read all my answers. And keep your patronizing tone where the sun doesn't shine asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                          It's all he's got. Just take pity on him and move on.
                          Why pity, because your leftist apple cart got derailed.

I wonder why this forum has become whore house of Leftist Democrats.

Any Admin watching please intervene. Anyone who brings a difference of opinion gets hounded with predictable patronizing personal attacks. There are more moderators than the actual poster who are protected by yesmen raiding opposing opinion. A choaking Eco-Chamber it has become.
                          Last edited by ambidex; 22 Dec 19,, 01:23.

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
                            yes, and Obama was accused of being a communist Islamic terrorist by "the media" as well, what is your point?

Bush was not impeached after two terms but Trump is now; Trump is not faultless in this.
                            Yeah, I'll be first on the wagon for saying the Democrats are totally insane, but this entire thing is absolutely the fault of Donald Trump being a complete dumbass AND a complete blowhard. If he was either one or the other, he'd probably get away with it: Dan Qualye as President or Underwood as President. But both combined?

"we've had vicious kings, and we've had idiot kings, but I don't think we've ever been cursed with a vicious, idiot king."

Pelosi has basically been telegraphing for the last year "please don't make do this, I don't want to do this," and Trump just bumbles right into an impeachment that no one besides crazy leftists wanted.

Trump just needs to pull a Silent Cal and just bang supermodels and break a champagne bottle on his wall, and then he'll go down as a perfectly adequate President. Instead...
                            "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

"Leftist" lol Oh that's always amusing as hell.

Originally posted by ambidex View Post

Any Admin watching please intervene.
                              Dude. Get lost. Seriously, just get lost. Find a new thread to pollute. Because I am an Admin and you really don't want me to intervene.

And, in case it's escaped your notice, the other Admin has had it with your shit too.

Comment

Any Admin watching please intervene. Anyone who brings a difference of opinion gets hounded with predictable patronizing personal attacks. There are more moderators than the actual poster who are protected by yesmen raiding opposing opinion. A choaking Eco-Chamber it has become.
                                There has always been a touch of Trump Derangement Syndrome, but there are no leftists here (at best, one very partisan Democrat, which is NOT the same a leftist).
                                "The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood"-Otto Von Bismarck

Comment

Working...
                                X