Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
    I swear there has to be a piss tape....
    I rather be looking up Celine Dion's skirt.
    Chimo

Comment

Originally posted by WABs_OOE View Post
      It's claimed to be 50m CEP. Saudi ARAMCO claimed to be a missile attack, supposedly they have found fragments of the strike vehicle. These were soft targets, well within the capabilities of said missiles.
      Ok so if we're buying that it was Iran. What are the objectives, a spike in oil prices seems to have been averted, Saudi's are saying they can get production back to normal by end of Sept. Is it too narrow to just look at the region as the chess board or is this wider in context....hmm.

Comment

That reminds me 'IT Chapter Two' is out now

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          What has he been able to offer Putin ?
          A refusal to allow US cyber defenses to work with election officials across the country to help harden our voting system before the 2020 elections.

A free hand in Syria.

A pass on fostering further aggression in Ukraine.

Refusing to work with NATO to help protect European elections.

Those are right off the top of my head.
          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
          Mark Twain

Comment

Jesus Colonel!!! I'm eating!!!!
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

The truth finally comes out

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                Skeletor in a skirt, there's somebody for everybody

Comment

Originally posted by Freyr View Post
                  Skeletor in a skirt, there's somebody for everybody
                  Being new to the WAB you don't know the long sordid history the Colonel has with Miss Dion. It even makes this old Marine cringe at times.

But he is finally out of the denial stage and thats the first step to getting help

Comment

Being new to the WAB you don't know the long sordid history the Colonel has with Miss Dion. It even makes this old Marine cringe at times.

But he is finally out of the denial stage and thats the first step to getting help
                    Ahh, I'll keep schtum then ..lol

Comment

That or your President's weenie. At least she doesn't have the equipment to screw me over.
                      Chimo

Comment

That or your President's weenie. At least she doesn't have the equipment to screw me over.
                        So you have been looking

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                          A refusal to allow US cyber defenses to work with election officials across the country to help harden our voting system before the 2020 elections.

A free hand in Syria.

A pass on fostering further aggression in Ukraine.

Refusing to work with NATO to help protect European elections.

Those are right off the top of my head.
                          1) is your "voting system" really under threat ? maybe both parties should harden their email servers and not fall prey to spear fishing. Facebook & twitter are going overboard to stop fake accounts and even infringing on speech if i believe some voices on the right. Fake news operations is how i understand the Russian interference along with that Democrat email server hack. They will have to use something else because both those companies are clued up now and implementing counter measures world wide.

2) pushed for western intervention back in 2012 only to get beaten back on this board. West was not interested. Didn't take much to cajole Obama into Libya but Syria was different.

3) same story again. West wasn't going to get involved. Not that it changed Minnie's mind to do something. This was before Mr. T even showed up. If you weren't going to stop him moving into the Crimea it follows he keeps the Crimea.

4) French & Germans did quite well with their public education initiatives. Free world can learn from these two. Russian efforts over the summer of 2017 where there were elections across Europe found them incapable of influencing any election of note. Austria, Germany, France, Netherlands. Stunning given how much your press bigged up their prowess. The objectives of weakening the EU and rolling back NATO remain a pipe dream. The one odd thing here is why the Brits aren't complaining more about it. They'd have every reason to. But nobody there says the Russians influenced Brexit.

My point was more whether Russians would agree Mr.T has been good for them. Congress has tied his hands good here. His base isn't opposed to Putin. Even agree with Putin on some things. But I see no sanctions relief over the horizon at all. I'd believe the Russian people do not think this bonhmie amounts to much.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 19 Sep 19,, 01:32.

Comment

: D

Hope you're keeping well

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                              This was before Mr. T even showed up.
                              This is Mr. T:

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

So you have been looking
                                My eyes. My eyes.
                                Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X