No announcement yet.

What happens if Pakistan collapses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the troll flotilla of Amibidex, a.k.a. Hit n Run in Defenceforumindia, sank here at WAB. Good riddance to pathetic extremist right-wing bullshit.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

To disintegrate Pakistan into many pieces, US+Russia+China must be on the same side. Else, it's not possible.
      Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        To disintegrate Pakistan into many pieces, US+Russia+China must be on the same side. Else, it's not possible.
        Nalapat has another idea.

One that is likely to lead to resistance and abuse for him.

He figures Bangladesh was created because we had the Soviets on side.

Therefore to get back PoK means the same with the Americans.

We already have access to ally level hardware with STA2

Only the wedding ring is missing. Yes ?
        Last edited by Double Edge; 11 Jan 20,, 20:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
          Nalapat has another idea.

One that is likely to lead to resistance and abuse for him.

He figures Bangladesh was created because we had the Soviets on side.

Therefore to get back PoK means the same with the Americans.

We already have access to ally level hardware with STA2

Only the wedding ring is missing. Yes ?
          Yes. We have talked it much earlier than Nalapat thought about it, yes?

But I was not talking about taking PoK back. I was talking about the thread title.

Comment

Yes. We have talked it much earlier than Nalapat thought about it, yes?
            We did not talk about Nalapat wanting a military alliance with the US. Here he is talking about it explicitly.

He's been against the S400 purchase for this reason

But I was not talking about taking PoK back. I was talking about the thread title.
            Some would say baby steps first.

Also I find more discussion in the media on this point.

Ever since govt passed a resolution people are under the impression it will happen or we should make it happen.

Sub Suwamy's idea is we can handle Afghanistan if the Americans let us get PO J&K back.
            Last edited by Double Edge; 12 Jan 20,, 11:49.

Comment

We did not talk about Nalapat wanting a military alliance with the US. Here he is talking about it explicitly.

He's been against the S400 purchase for this reason
              I was saying that that we (I) talked about US having our back and we getting PoK back.

Some would say baby steps first.

Also I find more discussion in the media on this point.

Ever since govt passed a resolution people are under the impression it will happen or we should make it happen.

Sub Suwamy's idea is we can handle Afghanistan if the Americans let us get PO J&K back.
              Is there an American alternative for the S-400? If yes, and if US is willing to sell us, go ahead. How do we then pacify the Russians? Maybe buy some frigates, tanks. Okay done then. I agree with Nalapat for the time being.

Baby steps huh. Where is the China factor in all these?

Right now the world is in flux. US vs China. US vs Iran. US got bigger fish to fry now. And if US backs India now, the Dems would put Trump at the stakes and burn him, oh, and burn India too. Pramila Jaypal? Illan Omar? And the big question is what can the US not do in Afghanistan, that they would want us to do there, for a return gift of PoK. It doesn't make sense. Nor does Swamy's logic.

There are 3 scenarios that I can think of where disintegration of Pak is possible:

#1. Internal unrest inside Pak so much so that the world takes notice of that, refugees entering India in the Lacs, and we say enough, we're going in. Others join us.
              #2. China finally accept and is contend with the number 2 position, and US-China relations are on an upswing.
              #3. Kaboom happens inside major cities in China, which is then traced back to Pakistan, it's Army and the notorious ISI.

#1 is where we will have the support of all major powers minus China. Good to go. But for that, unrest should be created.
              #2 & #3 depends on our diplomatic skills to paint Pakistan as the instigator of all terrorist evils that befalls on every neighbouring country as well as US and the West in general, aiming at China in general. We have done that since the 90s, but not a single major power is talking about breaking Pak up, and is rather casual about Pak sponsored terrorism. And this, breaking up of Pakistan, this plan, should come from China.

Every major power tells India to manage the Pak sponsored terrorism issue, and not do anything more. Which is why we got our pilot back within 2 days. Can India get back PoK by itself. I think it can, but this victory will be pyrrhic.

Pakistan has nukes, half a million strong army, 1000s of mercenaries, mad mullahs, jihad and islam. It's a very combustible mix.

2 questions now:

#1. Illhan Omar had an affair with a married dude?
              #2. Why does no country want another Islamic country to have nukes?

Comment

Baby steps huh. Where is the China factor in all these?
                This is the bit that i wanted to see if Rishabh spoke about. He is entirely silent on what role China would play. I don't know if that is an oversight or does he believe China would just watch and let the Paks sink.

He says we need agreements in place with the Saudis, UAE & the Americans

China does not come up

Comment

Originally posted by ambidex View Post
                  India has heavily fenced the border. If Pakistan disintegrates I want an RW government in India that can effectively stop refugees pouring into our borders.

Coming back to so-called disintegration.

1. Pakistanis are not a kind of Race that can execute a revolution. They have never done in their history.

2. Islam is quite a strong binding force. Their experience of East Pakistan does not negate this binding force. Anyone who ignores this force because of the creation of Bangladesh is either naive or Indian Congress-I apologist.

3. Mainly an agrarian society they can live off the land quite well.

4. Without overt external military intervention (Deterred by Nukes), no insurgency will survive to leave alone gaining a momentum that can lead to the disintegration.
                  No power can collapse until and unless Allah almighty is with Pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by Sheeunnlorida View Post
                    No power can collapse until and unless Allah almighty is with Pakistan
                    You mean, Allah in Pakistan = American dollars + Saudi oil + Chinese veto/Pak's back?

Comment

Working...
                    X