Trump's 4th Of July Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
    How is this considered committing sepuku? Japan is a wonderful and peaceful country thanks to its homogeneous society. If Japan happened to have a 10% muslim population then things would have turned ugly as Japan will have to deal with endless islamic terrorism and insurgencies. Dragging its economic potential and pushing its population to the edge.
    Look at all the countries with a significant muslim population. India, China, Russia, Myanmar, Thailand, Philippines, Israel etc, wherever there is a significant muslim population, there is also a significant terrorist/ separatist problem. I am simply stating the obvious here. Political correctness is a poison. Its like your doctor refusing to tell you your real diagnosis because it might hurt his patient’s feelings. It never works.
    Do you have a percentage of muslims who support the islamic terrorists? Not every German supported Hitler's concentration camps.

In India, the terrorism problem is Pakistan Army directed and ISI managed. It's not an internal problem. Internal issues are dealt according to the law of the land.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• The Bastille Day Parade this year had its usual large amount of rolling armor including “tanks” and the French failed to melt down about it! Talk about the True Grit of the French! They even had a guy with an HK assault rifle on a “flyboard!”
      https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-eu...litary-display

https://www.foxnews.com/world/bastil...ry-cooperation
      Last edited by surfgun; 14 Jul 19,, 16:05.

Comment

• Do you have a percentage of muslims who support the islamic terrorists?
        I spy on their social media accounts and groups. from my observation about 8 out of 10 moro supports the idea of Separatism, and even worse they have negative opinions about Christians and other non-muslims. But this is something I am not surprised about since the teachings of the Korean is mostly anti everything non muslim. This is why the only solution to every Muslim problem is the Final solution.

In India, the terrorism problem is Pakistan Army directed and ISI managed. It's not an internal problem. Internal issues are dealt according to the law of the land.
        Muslims are required by their ideology to support Jihad everywhere. Pakistan just happens to be next to India's border. Furthermore, Pakistan is supposedly Indian territory but its people are just Brainwashed by Islamic ideology and thinks that they are a separate country. So lets suppose that Islam is the dominant religion in Hokkaido, despite being ethnically Japanese, they will insist that they are something different and will demand to secede from Japan. This is the kind of problem Islam has caused to many countries across the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by surfgun View Post
          the French failed to melt down about it!
          Sure. They only booed Macron as he was being driven down the Champs Elysees with the parade. Police arrested 150 people.

And this is what went down after the parade:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	_107876872_mediaitem107876871.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1478223

Comment

• Is that a plastic trash bin?

Comment

• Probably? They're easy to move and easy to set on fire.

They also built some barricades out of toilets on the Champs Elysees: https://www.france24.com/en/20190714...lle-day-parade

Comment

• The folks from the sub-continent probably had no use for those toilets anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ironduke View Post
                  It's better, I think, for police to assume that people aren't a threat and be wrong, than the other way around.
                  That would require borderline sainthood qualities

This Russian cop comes close

Comment

• Originally posted by Pnoy View Post
                    I spy on their social media accounts and groups. from my observation about 8 out of 10 moro supports the idea of Separatism, and even worse they have negative opinions about Christians and other non-muslims. But this is something I am not surprised about since the teachings of the Korean is mostly anti everything non muslim. This is why the only solution to every Muslim problem is the Final solution.

Muslims are required by their ideology to support Jihad everywhere. Pakistan just happens to be next to India's border. Furthermore, Pakistan is supposedly Indian territory but its people are just Brainwashed by Islamic ideology and thinks that they are a separate country. So lets suppose that Islam is the dominant religion in Hokkaido, despite being ethnically Japanese, they will insist that they are something different and will demand to secede from Japan. This is the kind of problem Islam has caused to many countries across the planet.
                    I think it's time for you to leave
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

The folks from the sub-continent probably had no use for those toilets anyway.
                      Really? Why is that?
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

• Squat latrines are favored apparently.
                        Last edited by surfgun; 15 Jul 19,, 01:34.

Comment

Squat latrines are favored apparently.
                          Thought that was more Middle Eastern. Shows how much I know.

Comment

Squat latrines are favored apparently.
                            True. In villages though, some in cities (slums and very low cost accommodations) also for villagers who migrate. I have not used a squat latrine for the last 25 years. I tried once last year, I could not even sit. Even 2 or 3 tier cities have hotels, that uses a western toilet nowadays.
                            Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Central Asian states also prefer squat toilets, even where plumbing exists.
                              To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

• Rather common across Asia and Africa. Good thing to as they tend to be filthy to a point where you do not want to touch anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X